chapter 14 the tower

As they got to their gate they were assigned to. Kanon was in charge of the heaven scroll as they would look for an earth scroll. As the clock struck 12 everyone ran in and looked for their target. Kanon use the Dragon eyes and found the earth scroll with a nearby team.

"Come on girls let's finish this quick." Kanon said as they followed her to a group of leaf genin. In just five minutes they surrender their earth scroll and left with their injured teammate.

"That's was too easy" Luna said as she got the earth scroll in her hand.

"Let's get to the tower before it gets late."

"Right" the two said as they went where the tower would be located. They didn't have any problems along the way so they made it before they could be attack.

They reach the door with the same number where they first entre in the forest. And they rip the seal they walked in and saw what look like some kind of riddle.

"Well let's open the scrolls since we're here." Kanon said as the others nodded. Luna grab the earth scroll and Kanon took the heaven scroll out the waters she put in and hand it over to Miyako. Once they open it at the same time they saw a summoning seal.

"What a summoning seal but why?" Miyako said as she saw that it was poping out something.

"Through the scroll now." Kanon said as they threw them far from them. As a huge smoke started to clear they saw one of their sensei's her long brown hair and dark brown eyes and light skin but not as light as Stacy sensei.

"Hey guys I'm impressed it's only the first day and you finish already. Oh well congratulations you passed the second exam."

"Mayra sensei what are you doing here I thought you be with leader-sama." Luna asked.

"Oh today Stacy and Parker are on gaurd duty today. Anyway I'm here to explain the riddle up here. That is if you know it." She said as she looked at them.

"It the qualities of being a chunin. If he lack knowledge he should hit the book and study. If he lack strength he should train the body to strength his muscles. When together heaven and earth will make a chunin." Kanon said as she explained what she understood.

"Correct this what the first Hokage wrote when he was alive. The requirements of a chunin is knowledge and strength. If you also notice this was also what through first leader-sama said for our ninja. Anyway for the next four days you'll stay here and wait till the exam is over so follow me and let's see who else finishes for the next five days." She said as she began to walk to the hallway.

Time skip

So far the boys haven't arrive yet and only one other team has made it. Miyako began to talk to them and she introduced themselves to her teammates.

First was Kiba and Akamaru then Hinata and last Shino. They seem to relax that is until the sand ninja arrive. They got stiff and akamaru hid in Kiba's jacket.

"What's wrong with Akamaru he wasn't like this at all." Miyako asked as she petted his head.

"Want me to check on him I do have medical experience with animals." Luna asked. Kiba said he just scared of a person and he could see why.

'So he must of sense shukaku chakra. What did he do to make them scared of him?' Kanon looked at Gaara and he turned and their eyes made contact. She looked away and felt warmth on her cheeks.

'No way I'm not going to fall for a guy who I just met a few days ago. I'm not that type of girl.'

Temari and Kankuro looked at the direction Gaara was looking and saw that it was the girl the first encounter when Kankuro was threaten.

"Do you think Gaara likes her?" Kankuro asked Temari.

"By the looks of it." She answer to him.

'Maybe she can help his inner deamon.' Temari thought as she saw saw that they made eye contact and her blushing.

'Maybe this could work.' They both thought.