chapter 26 grand festival part 2

After everyone left they went into town and started the flower festival. Their many people giving flowers to everyone. Their many types of in many colors everywhere.

"Hey Kanon why is it called the flower festival?" Temari asked as they passed by some shops.

"Story goes that it's a way to express the love you have for someone. It can be family or the lover kind of way. Most of the time people confess on this day as well and give a flower to express it. Yet their is a story of how a God and human fell in love on this exact village. The God fell in love a human girl who loves her family. She kept protecting her family from the bad guys. And just as they were about to kill her the God came down and protected her and banished them to the other world. When the girl saw she was unharm she saw him and fell in love with him as well. But the God couldn't be with her by the unnatural laws of his people. So he created this festival in order to see her every year and would bring many flowers in her favorite color. As she would bring as many as she could. To this day we celebrate the flower festival in honor of the couples and future couples of this village even if they are from the other nations." Kanon explain as she walked past many couples.

"Hey Kanon!!!" Someone yelled and they saw two boys coming at them.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Kanon can you teach me how perfect my shuriken training tomorrow before you leave." The older one said as the younger one just hugged her.

"Sure I don't mind just come in early like always."

"Alright!" He said as he ran around happy.

"Hey mister are you from another village too?" The younger one asked as he looked at Gaara.  He just nodded and looked away.

"Everyone this two boys are Mayra sensei kids the older one is Shisui. The little guy thats hidding behind me is Toma. As you can tell they have a tendency to cling on me the most out all six of us. Dont know why though." As Kanon petted Toma's head.

"Hey your Naruto right?" Shisui asked as he looked at Naruto.

"You know it im Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next hokage." He said as he smiled.

"Really you dont look like you can be a hokage. When master Ikky was alive he said that all kages must be wise and strong." Toma said while being shy.

"Thats enough boys looks can be deceiving. After all he is my cousin and he did stop shukaku from destroyong his village." Kanon said as she smiled at them.

"Eh really then must be like Kanon who trains a lot. What jutsu do you know?" Toma said as he walked up to him.

"Well I don't want to brag but just recently learn this new jutsu and it's called rasengan." He said as the boys look as him a bit impressed.

"Wow big sister Kanon he knows rasengan too. Just like you!" Toma said as Shisui looked a bit down.

"Wait how did you learn rasengan?"

"Right when I was training for the third part of the chunin exams. Took me a couple of weeks to perfect it."

"Alright stop talking about training and let's have some fun." Miyako said she grab Temari by the arm and dragged her away.

"She's right we can talk about this another time go ahead and enjoy yourselves." Kanon said as she walked away.

"Hey mister can you help pick flowers for my mom." Toma said as he held  Gaara's hand. He nodded and went with the boy as Kankuro went with him just in case.

"So Toma what does your mom like." Kankuro asked as they walk near a flower shop.

"I just said that so Gaara can get flowers for Kanon. I can tell he likes her a lot by the way he looks at her. He's the same as my dad when he see my mom." He said as grab Gaara's hand.

"I see so you want to help Gaara right?" He nodded and looked at the red head.

"If you tell her how you feel now I think she'll be happy to know." He said with a smile.

"Alright tell me what's her favorite flower."

"She likes all the flowers but when a boy gives her pink roses. If only they know what it means they would have given her a different flower. I would go with something different from that flower."

"What does the color and flower mean anyway."

"Well most of the time pink roses mean that you want to be friends or your thankful or happy." Toma said as they understood.

"Alright I'll take theses they look different then those." Gaara said as he picked a dozen red Camellias.

"Yeah I think I'll get some for Miyako too. I think peach blossoms fit her nicely" Kankuro said as he got some peach blossoms. As they payed for the flowers they walked out and there was Miyako dancing with the others.

"Good luck puppet man." Toma said as he drag Gaara to where Kanon would go on days like this. The dance finished and Miyako saw Kankuro a bit red.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked as he gave her the flowers she smiled and smelled them.

"I'm very honored Kankuro but do you know the meaning of peach blossoms."

"No " he said a bit nervous.

"It means I am your captive" She said with a smile.

"Well it's true though." He said as he looked away. She smiled at his cute reaction.

"Then here to show that I'm your captive too." She said as she handed him a peach blossoms.

"Does this mean were together as a couple." He asked confused.

"Yep come on let's dance and if you don't know I'll tech one step at a time." She said as she drag him to the dance.