chapter 2 new squad 7

Kanon and Zen followed their new teammates. They were in a training field with three post. They looked around and saw no danger near by.

"Why are we here?" Kanon ask.

"Well I want to see how strong you guys are as genin." Kakashi said as the others looked at him.

"If it's a survival test we already know that teamwork is the key to every mission given to every shinobi. Our villages gave us this exam with everyone, and they would mix up the groups while others told them to work together." Kanon said.

"Not only that those who know what to do are assigned with a group of three and one jounin to become ninja for leader-sama. Only the best of the best are chosen and that's if you pass the exams after graduation of the Academy." Zen explian to them.

"Really why so many ninja for this leader-sama of yours?" Naruto asked.

"Because those who serve leader-sama put their life on the line to save her. Only leader-sama can save the village when its about be attack or who is worthy of being our allies. As well talk to the great dragon for his choice for the village. Many jounin from other villages try to talk to leader-sama but it's hard to get an audience with her. Only a ninja that she trust can get her attention. Like Mayra sensei one of our senseis." Kanon said as she began to pull out a scroll.

"You see the ninja who leader-sama trust most is Parker sensei, Stacy sensei, Mayra sensei and Marvin sensei. These four are the best of the best what you guys would call sannin they were train by those who have a stronger Dragon. And like us our Dragons are high levels as well. Unlike you three you don't have the strength to beat an academy student after two years. In others words we already seen your strengths and weaknesses." Zen said he showed a graph who on top of who.

"So in other words you guys don't think we're strong enough do you!" Naruto yell at them.

"Our impression of you guys is that you are a bunch of idiots. You guys have no idea what it's like being treated badly from your former village or being used." Kanon said as Naruto began to attack with a shuriken thrown at her but it never reach her. The water surrounded her like a shield.

"No way." Sakura said. They notice the gorge on her hip and the water was coming out it.

"This is Kanon famous shield no one has ever gotten a scratch on her. The water moves on its own and the main objective is to protect Kanon at all times. She won't hesitate to kill you at all so I suggest you cool down a bit." Zen said as the waters return to where it came from.

"That's enough already Naruto were supposed to create peace not war." A women with red hair and blue eyes said from behind them she had the same gear as Kakashi.

"Zakuro are you sure you can do this." Kakashi asked.

"I have no choice I must obey the Hokage orders even if I don't want to." She said.

"And you are?" Zen asked.

"Her name is Zakuro Uzumaki a.k.a the hidden leaf's angel. Her looks can trick you into think she's innocent but she a master at collecting information and slient killing." Kanon said as she avoid looking at her.

"Well I didn't know I was well known in your village." She laughed nervously.

"Tch stop acting like that it makes look like a total idoit." Kanon said with annoyance.

"Alright now that we're all here well be doing our first mission together and that's..." Everyone seem serious of what kind of mission it was.

"Picking up trash at the river." He said as everyone anime drop to the ground.

'He's got to be joking.' both Zen and Kanon thought.