chapter 28 until next time

Two days after the festival

Kanon and her master were approved to leave for training. As well as Suzaku and Miyako, who will be going to the secret base of Miyako's dad. Not only are they leaving together but so are the other ninja that came. Today was the last ship that would take the leaf and sand ninja back to the main lands. Everyone packed there stuff and everything that they bought at the village. Kanon just finished cleaning the last room and Miyako was giving a key to the twins, who agree to take care of the place while they were gone.

"Wow you sure know how to leave a place clean." Naruto said as he saw the kitchen sparkle.

"Of course I don't know how long I'll be gone. All the food is gone as well and the trash too. Plus the twins agree to look after the place too." Kanon said as went to her room and open a few scrolls to put her cloths and ninja gear. She looked at all the photos of her life journey. From the entrance to the academy to meeting her senseis. All the festivals she had gone with the others and trips to the mountains.

One photo still caught her eye it was the group photo they took together with the former leader-sama and master Ikky and their senseis. The girls were sitting at the bottom and the boys kneeled behind the. While their senseis stood behind them and leader-sama was on one side while master Ikky on the other.

"Kanon you ready to go." Miyako yelled.

"I'm coming." She yelled back and began to walk away. She looked back one more time before closing the door.

As they all walked to the port everyone saw some how seem a bit sad.

"Big sister Kanon!" They turn and saw all the kids running towards her.

"Hey guys aren't you all supposed to be in class?"

"We all came to wish you guys good luck on your training. As well see you off too." Toma said as all the kids agreed him.

"Hey Toma I want you to promise me that you'll keep Shisui in his place for me. As well as Zen who knows what he'll do with out us around. You think you can do that for me."

"Yep don't worry when you come home I'll be a ninja and with you guys after all I am his son." He said with a smile.

"Kanon hurry up or the ship will leave us."

"Coming! I'll see you all when I get back." Kanon said as she hugged Toma one last time.

They all got in the ship that Zorro sail and began to sail. When they looked back they saw everyone waving goodbye to them.

'I'll come back and stronger than I am now.' All three of them thought as the sail the sea.

Time skip three days later

After sailing they arrive to the port where they first arrive. They saw that same thing at any port.

"Well this is where we go our separate ways." Sandy said as she looked everyone.

"Yeah will see you soon Kanon." Miyako said as she and Suzaku left together.

"Hey Kanon you should visit the village when you get back from training." Sakura said as the hokage agreed.

"Yeah that's a promise plus I need to see my soon to be sibling as well." She said with a smile.

"Well let's go Kanon we can start training now." Sandy said as she began to walk.

"Yeah sure. Yukiko I'm trusting you on your mission. Protect my family and that child I'm counting on you on this mission." Kanon said as Yukiko nodded and flew towards her father.

"Yukiko is to stay with you guys I talked with the leader-sama to allow this and she approved it. He can eat anything but don't give him sweets also make sure let him know the rules. You won't have any problems with him as long as he in his small form." Kanon said as Yukiko began to wage his tail.

"But why are you sending him with us." Haku asked.

"I have to have some reason to see my family." Kanon said as she walked toward her new sensei.

"Anyway I'll see you guys later and maybe even stronger." Kanon said as she and Sandy disappeared from their sight.

"Well I'm not going to let her out done me. Once we get back I'm going to train as well." Naruto said as Haku agreed with him.

Time skip few weeks later

Ever since they came back to the village things change for everyone. Sasuke left the village and went with orochimaru for more power. Sakura went into training with lady Tsunade to be a medical ninja. Along the way Gaara made some goals as well to be a strong man for Kanon when she come to the sand village. Zabuza and Haku helped out at making everything ready for the baby. Naruto left the village as soon as Jiraiya came back from his mission. Everyone with their path to become stronger. But they all knew that one day they would meet again in the near future.