5 months later

Chapter 2- 5 months later-

"Kanani, honey. The hospital just call and said that you mom wants to speak to you." Alexs mom said. "Okay. Can Alex come?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. "Actually honey. Alex has to stay here because Austin is coming over for a few weeks." she said as she walked out the door. "Okay." I said getting in the car.

~at the hospital~

"Hey mom" I said as I walked in her room. "What did you want to talk to me about?" "Here honey. Sit down before I tell you." Um.. Okay? I thought as I sat down on the chair across from her. "Honey, I'm dying." I was kinda shocked, like I saw it coming but still. "I kn-" "Honey, they don't think that I'll finish this da-" "WHAT!??!" I yelled, standing up. "Honey, there is also something else that I have to tell you." "What is it?" I sat down on the bed next to her. "Your adopted. Well more or less adopted from us. Honey, you were stolen as a baby from your real family, and your father and I adopted you." "WHAT!! If I'm adopted, then who is my real family!?" "Your real family is the Horans." "Wait. So what your telling me is that I'M Kiki Horan?" "Yes sweetheart. You are." she said. Her voice getting quieter and quieter. "And I need you to go back to them." "But mom-" "I love you Kanani." I love you too mom." and with that she closed her eyes and the heart monitor went flat. When the doctors came in, I just walked out in a dase. I had to get home to tell Alex. "Can we go now?" I asked as I walked into the waiting room. "Yeah sure sweetie. Lets go." (a/n I was going to finish it here but then I'm like mmm.... too short.)~~~~

The car ride was very eerie. I didn't talk. I didn't move, I just stared out the window. Once we got home, I darted out of the car and into the house. I went to the one room that I know Alex would be, the game room. As I opened the door, both boys snapped their heads to me. One of them paused the game that they were playing and Alex stood up. I ran right into his arms and cried into his chest as he rubbed small circles on the small of my back and said soothing word in my ear. "A-A-Alex. There's something t-t-that I h-have to tell y-y-you." "What is it sweetheart?" he asked as I pulled away from him, to look him in the eyes. "I'm Kiki Horan." (a/n then I was going to end it here for a cliffhanger. But I think that it's still too short.)

I heard a bunch of gasps then Alex say. "How do you know that K?" "My mom told me, before she, she, she-" I answered. I started to cry again but I was pulled into another hug. "Oh my god." I heard Austin say. "Kanani, does my mom know?" he asked. I stop crying, "I don't know." Was all I said before Austin darted out of the room. I got up off of Alex and he got up, running after Austin. I just walked out of the room. By the time I got to the living-room, Alex had Austin pinned on the ground with a hand over his mouth, Alex's mom was looking at them with questioning eyes, and Austin's mom look sick.I cleared my throat and all eyes snapped to me. "Um... I'm not sure if you guys know this or not, but.... I'm Kiki Horan." The look in all of their eyes was priceless. Alex had pride, Austin's had determination, Alex's mom had surprised, and so did Austin's mom. Alex got off of Austin, and once he could, he pulled out his phone and started to text someone. "Kanani, are you sure?" Austin's mom asked. I shook my head yes, and pulled out my necklace. It was the same necklace that was on the baby in the photo. "Oh my gosh." she said as I heard Austin gasp. "Mom, should I?" Austin asked. Should he do what? "Kanani, do you want to meet your real family?" I shook my head yes. "Okay Austin, send it." I saw him hit the send button on his phone, not less than ten seconds later he got a reply. "What did he say?" "That he doesn't believe me, and wants to see her in person." he said. Who doesn't believe him? "He said that they would get Simon to let us use his private jet to go there." "Okay. Kanani, or should I say Kiki, go pack." "Where are we going?" I asked as I was pushed up the stairs. "London, England!" Austin's mom yelled up after me. Just then I was pushed in my room and the door shut. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of just thinking. I figured out that I didn't know how long we were going for, so I texted Alex. Hey A. Do u know how long we will b there?? His reply was, Don't know. Pack for like 2 weeks. After that. I went packing. I packed 4 pairs of high-waisted pants, 8 pairs of high-waisted shorts, 18 t-shirt, 12 flowy tank tops, 10 tight tank tops and 6 pairs of skch+3 shoes. I also packed a carry on bag with my laptop, Ipod, 3 pairs of head phones, my beats speakers, and my phone ( well I left that out for me to carry.) I texted Alex when I was done. Hey A. I'm done. Can i come down now?? A few seconds later. Idk. I'm locked in my room too. But, I'm not done so text this # to come and get u. Its austins. (214)-634-7482. Man. Thanks. So I sat down on my bed and texted the number. Hey austin. Can u please let me out of my room. I'm done packing. I didn't get a reply. A few seconds later I heard my door open. "Okay. c'mon. Lets go." He said as he grabbed one of my two suit cases. I grabbed the other one and my carry on bag. Soon after, all of Alex's bags were in the car. "Y'all ready?" Austin's mom said. "Yup. Leggo!"