Reasons for nicknames. Songs, lots of them.

Chapter 19- Reasons for nicknames. Songs, lots of them.

"Alright guys. So I just wanted to tell you that you will have a meeting with management tonight. Around 4. So, you have the rest of the day off until then." He said, going to walk out of the room. "Hey, Simon? Is it okay if I could record a few new songs. My management said that they talked to you about it." Austin said, standing up. "Oh, yes Austin. They did. I thought that they would tell you but I see that they didn't." Uncle Si said, almost to himself. "Yes you can. I don't really care, As long as you get the recordings back to your studio to produce them." He said walking out. "What was that all about Texas?" I said, getting up to leave. "They want me to do a cover for a song, but I really don't want to go ALL the way back to Florida just to record a song, when I could just do it here." "Oh. Okay." "Hey Kiki." Alex said, coming up behind me and scaring me. "Oh my gosh Alex, don't do that. You scared me." I said, turning around to face him. "So, I was wondering that the boys are gonna be gone, would you let me take you out tonight. On a date." He asked. Blushing in the process. "Yes. I would love that." I said, kissing him. "I'll see you around 6?" "Sure" I said, just as the girls pulled me away and into another room. "So?! What's going on with you and Alex?" Dani asked, jumping up and down. "He asked me out on a date, and to be his girlfri-" I was interrupted by s squelle. "Oh my gosh. We have to get home asap. We have to get ready." Dani said. "I know what we need to do." El said. "Shopping trip!!" They said at the same time.

~(At the mall)~

"Alright, so let me and El get the dress, shoes and ascresers. And you guys get everything else." Perrie said, dragging El off. "Don't forget to text me the colors of the dress for the make up." Dani said as they walked away. "So what do you want to do in the meantime?" She asked me once they were gone. "Eat. I'm soooo hungry!!" I said to her. "Alrighty than. Lets go have some food."

~2 hours Later. (4:00)~

"Alright, so the girls are gonna meet us at home, and the boys just started their meeting. So, the house is empty." Dani said walking out of the toy store. "Except Texas and Five." I said. "I understand why you call Austin Texas. But why do you call Alex 'Five'?" "It's a long story." I said, getting into her car. "We have a hour drive back to the flat." "Well okay then."

~Flashback.~

"Why the hell is there french music playing?" I said to Austin as I came back into the living room. "I don't know. Alex is doing his homework. Want to go up and check up on him?" he said, pausing the movie that we were watching. "Yeah sure. C'mon, I want to check twitter anyway." "You're addicted." "Am not. I just want to check it." "And when was the last time you checked it?" "When we got home." I said walking up the stairs. I walked into my room and got my phone. I then went back to Texas who was standing with his ear to Alex's door. "What are you doing?" "Listen." he whispered. I also put my ear to the door and heard Alex singing.

"Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie (x3)

Danse, danse, danse

Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie (x3)

Danse, danse, danse

Elle me dit

Fais comme les autres garçons

Vas taper dans un ballon

Tu deviendras populaire

Elle me dit

Qu'est-ce tu fous sur Internet ?

Ca va pas bien dans ta tête

Regarde le temps que tu perds

Elle me dit

Pourquoi tu te plains tout le temps ?

On dirait que t'as huit ans