Trouble and a new song

Chapter 10- Trouble and a new song-

"Shit" Niall said under his breath. "What?" "When Liam is angry he turns into 'Daddy Direction'." "What's so bad about that?" "He once grounded Harry for 3 weeks because he didn't clean his room." "Oh. Um.. We should go then." "Yeah. We should." We climbed down the rope ladder and Liam was right there at the bottom. "Yes Liam?" "Where have the two of you been for the past hour and a half?!" He replied angrily. "I'm so sorry Liam. I came to find him and he started to tell me what happened in the time that I was out with mom. And we lost track of time, and I'm so sorry. Please forgive us?" I asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes and let a tear fall. "Damit Kiki. I'm a sucker for girly tears. Fine I won't punish you. But the other boys might and your mother might too. So, lets go back." "Thanks" I said sniffling a little bit. "Nice job. Was that real or fake?" Niall asked me as soon as Liam was out of earshot. "All fake." "Oh my gosh. You are a really good actor." "Thanks. I also can sing, and write songs but I don't think that I'm that good." "Really? You do have an older brother that is in a famous boy BAND. " "I know. But still, I'm not THAT good." "Whatever. You will at least sing for me later, maybe the boys." "No"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"yes"

"No. F*ck! Don't do that again!" "Okay I will" "Won't"

"Will"

"Won't"

"Will"

"Won't"

"Won't"

"Will" "So what now. Your agreeing with me?" "Frick. You know that I didn't mean that. Stop it." "Stop what?" "You know." "No I don't" "Do"

"Don't"

"Do"

"Don't"

"Do"

"Do"

"Don't. Stop IT!" He whined. "Three times in a row. New record." "New record of what?" Liam asked as he stopped at the door. "Oh you know just confusing people, with the whole 'yes', 'no' thing." "I hate it when people do that to me. How many times?" "Three in a row." "Wow." He said his mouth slightly open, "Didn't know Nialler could be so dumb." "Really Lili?" "Whatever." He mumbled as we walked in. I looked over at Niall and drew a tear mark on my cheek. He shook his head yes. As I walked in I thought of dead puppies and a life where Dallas lived with me and I never found my real parents. "LIAM WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" Louis yelled as I walked in the room with a tear on my cheek. "He did nothing to me. I j-just don't w-want to get in trouble." I said as Louis hugged me. "It's okay Kiki. You won't get in trouble. Trust me. I'll make sure." I cooed in my ear. "O-o-okay." I sniffled. "Kiki Sophia Horan. Where were you?" Mom said storming into the room. "Where were you too, Niall James Horan." "W-we were i-in t-t-the t-tree h-h-house." I said before I started crying again. "I'm sorry if I scared you." She said as she hugged me. I looked at Niall over her shoulder and winked at him. He gave me a cheeky smile and a thumbs up. "It's okay. You didn't scare me. I just don't want me or Niall to get in trouble." I said through tears. "It's okay. You won't." She said. "Thank you." I said as she walked out of the room. I turned to Niall and hugged him. "Oh my gosh. I could never act a well as you can. That was awesome!" "Yeah. There was this one time where she trick me by saying that she can't-" "Alex, no. They'll find out when I pull it on them." Won't"

"Will"

"Won't"

"Will"

"Won't"

"Won't"

"Will. Gosh dammit. You always do that to me." "Haha. You and Niall. I got it three times in a row out of him" "Wow. Never knew that he would be so stupid." "I know right." "Well he is related to you." "I am NOT a dumb as him." "Are to" "am not"

"To"

"Not"

"To

"Not"

"To"

"Not"

"Not"

"Not. See told ya." "Dammit." "Damn girl. I never knew someone that could do that." "I know." "Alright. Now you have to sing." "Fine. I have a song in my bag pack. Niall do you have your guitar?" "Yes? Why?" "Because I can't play guitar, only piano. So, I wrote this song on piano but it would sound better on guitar." "Okay. Give it to me and let me have five minutes with it." He said taking the paper out of my hands. "So, Kiki. What's the song title?" Harry asked. "I'm not so sure. I'm not that good at coming up with the titles of things." I said sitting on the ground. "You do know that there is a really good looking chair right next to you, right?" Louis said, sitting on the chair on my left. "Yeah. I know. I just like to sit on the floor better than in THAT chair." "What happened?" Austin asked. I closed my eyes and breathed through my nose. "Choked." "Okay then." At that point Niall came back in the room. "Ready Ki?" He asked sitting next to me. "As ready as I'll ever be." He started strumming the guitar. {A/n The song is called Safe and Sound By Taylor swift ft. The civil wars. }

"I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight"

By this time i just close my eyes.

"Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby

Even when the music's gone

Gone

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)

La La (La La)

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)

Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh. [x7]"

"Oh my god. That was SO good!"

"Thanks" "No like really that was soo good." Liam said. Louis was on his phone texting away. Liam smacked him in the back of the head. Making his nose hit his phone. "Dude stop texting your girlfriend for a sec." "I wasn't texting El. I was text Uncle Si." "Oi. What'd he say?" "That he wanted to come and see us as soon as we get back." "Ok." "Oh Niaaallllllll!!!!" said the most girleish, not fun voice in the world. And that voice could only be one person, Nicki.

My Brothers Direction (Part 1) *UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें