SICK!! and save you tonight

Chapter 17- SICK!!

~Kiki's POV~

"Kiki, wake up." I heard Austin say. "No." Was all I said back. "I got monster." "What color?" I asked, just opening up one eye. "Orange." "Give give." I said. As soon as I got the monster I was up. "Where are we?" "In your room. You've been sleeping for at least a day." "Wow. Um.... okay. Where's Niall?" I asked getting out of bed. "He's in his room with Harry." "K" I said, walking out my door. I walked over to Niall's and knocked. After I heard Harry say "Come in!" I opened the door. "Oh my gosh. Kiki, we both have been worried sick." Harry said as he hugged the living daylights out of me. "Hazza.......Can't......Breath...." "Oh sorry." "It's okay. How long have he been sleeping?" I asked walking over to my brother. "About as long as you have. We have never seen him sleep so much." "Harry can you go make me and Niall some chocolate blueberry pancakes now please?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said as he walked out of the room and closed the door. I gave Niall a kiss on the forehead, and I felt that he had a temperature. It wasn't that high, so he must have just gotten sick. I went to his bathroom and got some medicine. After I found it, and murmured the right amount out, I put it on his bedside table next to him. I then went in his closet and picked out the softest, thickest pj's that he had. I put them by the foot of the bed. "Niall, wake up big brother." I cooed in his ear. "What is it Kiki?" he said groggily. "C'mon. There is a new pair of pj's at the foot of your bed. I'm gonna go get you a few chocolate blueberry pancakes. When I get back I want you in those pj's. Okay?" "Fine." He said getting up. I walked out of his room, closing the door behind me, and went down stairs to the kitchen. "Hazza are those pancakes that I told you to make done yet?" "Yes. Some are. There are 2 there." He said pointing to a plate next to him. "Alright. Thanks." I said taking the plate, and putting another plate there. I walked over to the fridge and took out the strawberries, a banana, the whip cream, and carrots. I cut the strawberries and put them on the pancakes, cut up the banana and also put that on the pancake, and then put the whip cream and a nose, so I made it into a face. "What are you doing?" Liam asked after I finished. "Niall's sick, so I thought that I would make him feel better." I answered back. Taking more pancakes from Harry. I put another face on the other two pancakes. "And what is up with the carrots?" "I thought that I would be nice and drop them off at Lou's room as I walked by." I said walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I stopped off as Lou's room and knocked. "What!?" He asked angrily. "I got carrots!" I said. After a little bit I heard the door unlocking. "Who are those pancakes for?" He asked, taking the carrots out of my hand. "Me and Niall. He sick so I thought that I would take care of him." "Oh okay. I'll see you later." He said walking past me to go down stairs. "Later" I called back after him. I got to Nialls door. "Niall?" I asked walking in the room. I saw him lying down in bed. "Niall, c'mon.. I got food." "Fine I'll get up for food." He said, sitting up. "Here" I said, handing him one of the pancakes. "Did you do this?" "Yes. Yes I did," "Cool. Can you put on the radio please?" "Sure." I said, getting up and turning on the radio. Their song 'Save You Tonight' came on and we were singing along.

[Both]

"I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break you

Leave you torn apart, oh

[Niall]

It's a quarter to three can't sleep at all

He's so overrated

If you told me to jump, I'd take the fall

And he wouldn't take it

All that you want's under your nose, yeah

You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed

[Both]

I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break you

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight

[Kiki]

Oh, now you're at home

And he don't call

Cause he don't adore you

To him you are just another doll

And I tried to warn you

[Niall]

What you want, what you need

Has been right here, yeah

I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears

[Both]

I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break you

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight

[Kiki]

Up, up and away

I'll take you with me

Up, up and away

I'll take you with me

[Both]

I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break you

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight

I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight

I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight"

"Wow. You do sing really good." "No I do not."