Stories, prank week, and blackouts, Oh my!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END. VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Chapter 13- Stories, prank week, and blackouts, Oh my!-

"Alright, Niall. Tell me now!" I said once we were in my room. "Alright, alright. So there was this one time......"

Flashback~ Niall's POV

"Hey Niall!" Liam slurred. He was drunk for once and I wasn't. Wow. Just WOW. "Yes Liam." "Hi. Where are we?" "Well we are-" I was cut off by Louis yelling "HELP" I could tell that he wasn't drunk, he just wanted to see what Liam would do. "I'll be your SUPERMAN!" He said ripping off his pants and shirt so that he was only in his batman boxers. He then ran to Louis and picked him up, well tried to. He ended up falling backwards and landing on Harry.The he pushed Louis up and ran over to Zayn and started to pet his hair. "MY HAIR!!" "Shhh.... Don't worry kitty cat. Everything will be fine." "PAULLLLLL!!!!" "What?" "Liams drunk and is messing up my HAIR in his BOXERS!!" "Alright come on Liam." Paul said grabbing Liams arm and bring him to the car. As soon as we were all in Liam then sat on Harry's' lap and started to play with his curls. "No Liam, not my hazza-boo." "Oh, sorry sir. I would never steal another man's' girl." At this point everyone was laughing, even Paul who was driving us. "I am NOT A GIRL!" "Oh, so sorry mis. I should probably get off of you before your boyfriend beats me up." Liam said getting of Harry and moving on to Zayn's lap. "Um, Liam? What are you doing?" "My name is not Liam its Liana." "Did he just say that he was his sister?" "I think that he just did." "Go to sleep Liam." Zayn said petting his head. "I'm not Liam. I'm Liana!" "Ok, ok. Go to sleep Liana." "But I'm not tired." After a few moments he passed out on Zayn's lap.

~Flashback over~ Kiki's POV

"Oh my gosh. Mack, did you know that?" I asked. "Yes. I was there. They just couldn't see me." "No I thought that I saw someone like you but I wasn't sure. ""Whatever Niall. Get out so that I can decorate my room." I said pushing him out the door. I slammed the door in his face and locked it. "Stupid locking systems." I heard him mumble after he tried to open it back up. I put my Ipod on the Ihome that they gave me and blasted Little Mix. I would have put on One Direction but ya know it will boost their ego and I really don't want to do that. I was dancing around while hanging up things and moving other things. I soon got sick of them, because I was listening to just them for 3 hours strate. So I took it out of the Ihome, put in my new black with pink splattered beat headphones and put on 'More Than This'. I started dancing around and singing again. I didn't realize that their was a knock at my door till Mack tapped me on my shoulder. "What is it!" I yelled. I was too lazy to stop what I was doing to go and open the door. "Food!" I heard Liam say from the other side of the door. I dropped what I was doing, ran to my door unlocking it, and darted down the stairs. After I got my food, I sat next to Austin. "Time?" "It took you from the time Liam said 'Food' till you started getting it. It took you 1.01 minutes." "Wow thats fast." "Not really. There was what 5 times maybe 6 that I got it under 50 seconds." "wow." "Yup. Thats why you have to stand at the bottom of the stairs, and as soon as you say the word 'food' move, not in the way of the kitchen." Alex said, as he came up behind me, giving me a kiss on my check. When Austin saw that he got up and walked outside into the backyard. Liam started to go out to him before I stopped him. "Don't. Let hi cool down for a little bit. And then let me talk to him. I have the perfect thing to make him laugh." I said walking up to my room. I got my phone and my headphones and called Austin.

~Austin's POV~

After I saw Alex kiss Kiki on the check, I lost it. I stood up and stormed out of the house. Like, I only went to the backyard so it wasn't that bad. Its 11:11 make a wish make a wish and say I hope you come true Because your everything I'm looking for I know cause I'm not looking anymore And I'm so lucky with the love I found Make a wish so tomorrow comes around my phone rang. Alright, I know what y'all are thinking, conceded much? But I'm really not. I only have that as my ringtone for Kiki, because I wrote the song about her. I took my phone out of my back pocket and ignored it. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. And I'm so lucky with the love I found, love I found, lo-love I found My phone rang, meaning that I have a text from Kiki.

L.A.~

Hey. Want to start Pranking people 2 night? If yes call me. If no ........Still call me. I want to know what's up wid u. -K

I was going to text her back, but I know the way that she gets if I don't do what she says to do, so I called her. (A-Austin, K-Kiki)

K-Finally! How long does it take for you to call me!

A-Sorry L.A. Was gonna text you but I remembered that I can't.

K- Good boy. So who do you want to prank?

A- Why don't we do your brother to night.

K-YES!! I know the perf one.

~Kiki's POV~

From: Me

To: Texas

Hey. Want to start Pranking people 2 night? If yes call me. If no ........Still call me. I want to know what's up wid u. -K

I waited for like 3 minutes for him to call me. (A-Austin, K-Kiki.)

K-Finally! How long does it take for you to call me!

A-Sorry L.A. Was gonna text you but I remembered that I can't.

K-Good boy. So who do you want to prank?

A-Why don't we do your brother to night.

K-Yes!! I know the perf one.

As I told him about the prank, Mack came into my room. 'Who are you talking to?' she mouthed. 'Austin' I signed. 'k' she signed back. Once I was done telling Austin about the prank I blasted 'More Than This' again, but this time I didn't care. I made sure that my door was locked before I started getting everything ready. It was about 10 o'clock before my music just stopped playing and the lights went out. Shit. "Mack!" I called. "What is it Kiki?" She said appearing out of nowhere. "I'm afraid of the dark. Like I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what I see in the dark." "I know sweetie. C'mon, let's go find the boys." She said, holding out her hand. I took it, not before grabbing my phone, and walked towards the door. Once I unlocked it, I turned on the flashlight app that I got, just incase something like this happened, and started walking down the stairs. When I was at the bottom of the stairs I heard talking in the living room. I was hesitant to go in there because at first I didn't hear Austin. He is the only person that knows that I don't like the dark. "Don't worry Kiki. He's in there. C'mon." Mack said, pulling me along. Once I was in the room I didn't let go of Mack's hand until I saw Austin stand up and open his arms. As soon as he did that, I let go and ran to him. Once I put my head on his chest I just started crying. I felt him sit down and pull me on his lap, while saying things like, "Kiki, it's okay." or, "I got you L.A." or, "Baby girl, please don't cry." Yes there are some times where he calls me 'baby girl' because I am younger than him. Once I calmed down I heard Austin say, "She's Afraid of what's IN the dark, not OF the dark." I saw everyone nod their heads. All of a sudden Louis screamed at the top of his lungs, "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!"

_____________________________________________________________

A/n

Alright. So I know that I said that the next update wont be until wednesday.... but I really want you to read the next chapter. So, I'm gonna do three updates in one day. The I will probably do every monday, wednesday, and friday unless noted. Oh and Also, it is always gonna be Kiki's POV unless noted otherwise. hope you like it. This wasn't THAT big of a cliff hanger. but the next chapter will have a huge one. Please Pretty please. tell me what you think. It means a LOT. Oh and also. I need an actor to play Kiki. I pretty much have everybody else, but her. and also if I think of new girl caricatures. I have like a list for guys but I need some for the girls. just comment your ideas and if I pick yours I will dedicate the next chapter to you, AND follow you. Thanks. : ^ )

VOTE**

COMMENT**

FAN**

FOLLOW**

ALEX**