Shopping with mom

Chapter 9- Shopping with mom

~Kiki's POV~

"So, what about this top?" Mom said. "Yes. I love it." I said. All of a sudden I had this epix mood swing. "Umm... Mom, can we go home after this store. I want to check up on Niall and make sure that he's okay." "Yeah sure honey. Why wouldn't he be okay?" "Cause I think that he is very angry." "You see ghosts, don't you?" "Yes. How did you know?" "Because you are picking up on your brothers emotions. You keep on going to one spot of the room whenever we are in the house. And because you keep looking over your shoulders at nothing." "Oh. Um. Can we just go home please. I feel like I want to punch someone or something." "Alright. Lets go. Try to hold it in." she said, walking out of the store and to the car.

~At home~

"We're back!" Mom yelled as she walked into the house. "Where's Niall?" I asked. I still feel like I want to punch something but not as bad. But, my hold on it is slipping. "I don't know. Him and papa got into a fight about you. He ran out of the house and we couldn't find him." Greg said. "I think that I know." I said, running out the door. I closed my eyes right after I stepped down from the porch, and I let my necklace be my guide. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but it was the only way that I could find him. But it worked. I walked right under an old tree house that looks like it has to be taken down. "Niall!" I yelled up into the tree house. "I'm not up here. Go Away!" He yelled back to me. "I brought Nados!" I yelled shaking a bag of food that I just so happened to bring around. "Really?" "Let me come up and I'll show you." I didn't get an answer from him. Instead I got a rope ladder down, almost to the face. "Oh gosh Niall. That almost hit my face!" I said starting to climb up. "Sorry Ki (a/n its pronounced 'key')" "What's with the new nickname?" I asked "Nothing. I just thought that you know. Since your my little sister I feel like I have to give you a nickname." "Can you help me here. I wouldn't want to drop your food. Or YOUR phone." I said to him when I got to the top. "Oh sorry." he mumbled as he opened the hatch and helped me in. "Thanks you. And here you go." I said handing him the bag of food after I took out my can of green monster. "Why did you bring my phone anyway." "For twitter. Daugh." "Do you even have a twitter." "No. I don't even have a phone. All I have is an I pod.." I said handing him his phone. "Hmmm...." He said as he typed away on his phone. "Anyway. Lets make you a twitter on my phone." He typed away on his phone. "Come here." I sat next to him and took a pic. "Alright so I have you following me, the boys, the girls, little mix, Uncle Si, and the boys family" he said as he typed away on his phone. "And now me, the boy the girls, little mix and the boys family are following you." "Okay..... So what was the fight that you had with dad? I felt like I wanted to punch a wall." "You felt my emotions?" "Well yeah. You were the one that gave me this necklace so, I can feel your emotions and you can feel mine. And you still feel like you want to hit something, but you are trying to calm down for me." "Yes. Well........" He told me the whole story of how it all started with them talking about me seeing ghosts to my past. By the time we were done his phone beeped like at least 20 times. "Let's check your phone now that you finished the story." I said. Most of them were text messages. Some were from twitter.

Louis:

Nialler where are you?

Harry:

Niall, where are you?

Liam:

"Get your but back home or else." That's what your mum said to me.

Zayn:

Dude. Came on. This is not funny. Get back here please :'(

Liam:

Dude get your arse back here now. Or else no more Nados for you for at least 2 weeks.

Louis:

3 weeks

Harry:

1 month

Zayn:

I'm not gonna add anything onto your punishment because I know that you are with Kiki.

The other ones were from twitter:

@Real_Liam_Payan

@NiallOffical

Text be back dude. Your mum is really worried about you.

@Louis_Tomlinson

@NiallOffical

Niall if you come back right now we will get you nados. #comebackhomenialler

@zaynmalik

@NiallOffical

Dude. I know that your with your new-found sister @KikiHoran but at least tell us where u 2 are. #niallerwhereru

"Wow. #come back home nialler and # nialler where are you are trending right now." "Yeah, they really want me to come back." "Here can I have your phone for a sec?" "Sure?" He said handing me his phone.

@KikiHoran

Yes @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payan and @Harry_Styles @NiallOffical is with me. And don't worry, I'll keep this thing safe and sound. We will be back in like a half hour, or when my big bro gets hungry.

A few seconds later his phone beeped.

@Harry_Styles

@KikiHoran

I was NOT wondering where ur brother is. I was wondering where U were. Nialler and us just found u and we don't want to lose u.

@KikiHoran

@Harry_Styles

That is NOT what the text said that you sent to Nialler like 10 minutes ago when he was telling me a story.

@zaynmalik

@KikiHoran

What story did he tell you?

"Want to have some fun with this?" "With what?" "What are some embarrassing stories about the boys?" "Here give me my phone." He said as I handed it to him. He started typing away and once he was done he handed it back to me.

@KikiHoran

@zaynmalik oh just the one about you having no hair product for a month straight. @Louis_Tomlinson first time having carrots. How and why @Real_Liam_Payan is afraid of spoons. And how when @Harry_Styles was younger he made a video of him singing in nothing. Thanks @NiallOffical #OMG #onedfunnestmoments

"Oh.. My...GOSH!! That is soooo funny. " "Yes, yes it is." "Niall James Horan and Kiki Sophia Horan get your arses down here right now." I heard Liam say from the bottom of the tree.

__________________________________________

A/n

Hey guys. So I figured that I should up date today because y'all know that the "This Is Us" movie came out today. I was going to see it two weeks early bc of my mums work. But I had to go at my dads an hour after it started. So I couldn't. Well hope that you like it!!!!!!!!

~Alex