IMPORTANT!!PLEASE READ!!!!

A/n. hey guys. So I'm in the middle of writing the next chapter. Teaser: ITS THE FIRST DATE! It'll be so pretty and everything. A lot of things are happening and with more then one thing will there be trouble? Or not yet?

Sorry. Still not done yet so all of that might not be in the next chapter. But the date IS. That's the part that I'm typing right now. Alright, so I started a new story. It's called THIS is my story. Its another one d fanfic. But its mostly a harry styles fan fic. I'll be updating that one probably a little bit more because I'm doing that one on my Ipod/phone and this one on my laptop. I've had the idea for that book for about a week now, and I think that it's a really good idea so I wanted to start it before I forgot the Idea. I'll probably do like another 5-10 chapters for this book. Then I'm just gonna do THIS is my story by it's self (like I did with this one) for a little bit. Then go on to the second book in this series. So. If you can. please pretty please read TIMS. Oh and I wont post the next chapter till probably thursday or friday of next week. But I'll post it early if I get 40+ votes, 10+ comments, 50+ readers, or 5+ followers.