We are going to get you guys!!

Chapter 16- We are going to get you guys!!

~Austin's POV~

"SO when are we gonna go?" Louis asked for like the fifthteenth time in the past minute and a half. "Once everyone gets down Lou. I know that you want Kiki back too but we just have to wait for a little bit." Mack said. "Like how do you think that Niall is handling this. He just found his sister after a good 15 years, and now he lost her again." I said. "I know. I just feel like she is my own sister. I would hate if this happened to anyone else, but still it's really bad." He said as Liam came down. "So Niall, Harry, and the girls aren't coming. They don't want Niall to go because he is sleeping right now so we have to go like now. Harry wants to be there for him when he wakes up, and so do the girls." He said as Zayn came down the stairs. "Alright, we all are here. So, let's go!" Mack said, walking through the door. "I still don't understand how she does that." I heard Lou mumble to himself. Once we were in the van, Liam in the driver seat, Mack next to him, Louis and Zayn in the middle and me in the back we were off. "How much longer?" Lou whined, not even five minutes into the drive. "Just go to sleep Lou. I'll wake you up when we get there." Mack said. "Okay." He said. As soon as he was out I just had to know how she would do it. "So Mack.... How are you going to wake him up?" "I'm able to go into peoples dreams and wake them up that way, or, as I'll do with him, find their most favorite thing and put it in a nightmare." "Oh, and just so you know. He LOVES carrots." "Thanks for that." Mack said before she turned on the radio. Their song 'Up All Night' was on. I groaned while they sang along with it. When it was over I started being questioned. "Why did you groan when our song came on?" Zayn asked. "Because it is so over played by Kiki. It's not even funny." "I know. She does over play them doesn't she?" Mack said. "Them and Little Mix." "Hey. Little Mix is good." "I wasn't saying that, they are great. It's just that I now ALL of their songs." "Really?!" "Yeah" "Okay then...."

~10 hours later~

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Lou screamed, waking up. "What did she do Louis?" Liam asked. "She made it so that I was in carrot land, then have Harry's army of cats come and defeat my army of carrots by eating them, then Niall came and ate my palace and all the carrot peoples food so that they died and the have me eat NONE of MY carrots!!" he said. By the time he was done saying that everybody was laughing, even Himself. "Alright. Even though that was pretty runny, that was still mean McKenzie." Liam said, calming down from his little laughing fit. "Alright, fine. I'm sorry about that Louis. I could have probably died that down a little bit but still.. It was really funny because I was there watching the whole thing!!" she said, starting another laughing fit. "Alright, lets go." Zayn said as he got out of the van. "Alright. He's probably holding them in the basement so don't go in the front door. There's another stair case that he doesn't know about over........ here." She said walking to the back of the house. We walked down the stairs and we saw Alex at the bottom. "Austin, what are you doing here?" "We are here to save you!" Louis screamed/whispered. "Alright, Kiki is this way." he said walking to a door on the other side of the room.

~Kiki's POV~

"You're lucky that you can't kill yourself." Jacob said. "I'm gonna leave you alone for a little bit." He said walking up stairs. I heard the door opening up behind me, I knew that it was Alex. "Oh my gosh." I heard Liam gasp. "Kiki." Austin said as he untied my hands and feet. As soo as I was free I stood up and gave him a hug. "C'mon. We have to go." Alex said. "Don't worry. He's an actual person." Mack said. "How do you know." "Because the cops have him now." was all she said as I heard seirans. "C'mon. Let's get you home." Austin said, picking me up bridal style. Once we were in the car I fell asleep.

~McKenzie's POV~

Once we all got back in the car, both Alex and Kiki fell asleep. Alex on Louis's shoulder, Kiki on Austins lap. I'm sure that after about an hour into the ride home everyone was out. It was like 2 in the morning. "Mack. Can you start waking people up please, we are about a half hour out." Liam said after a bit. "K" Was all I said.

~Louis Dream (Lou's POV)~

"Hey Lou" El said. "Hey El. What did you want to talk to me about?" I said sitting on the couch. "Oh......umm.... I just wanted to tell you that I'm done." "Your done with what?" "You. and everything about you. Your too crazy for me and so I'm breaking up with you." She said walking to the door. "Oh and I ate all your carrots." She said as she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. "NOOOOO!!!!" I screamed, waking up. "Not funny McKenzie." I mumbled to her after she stop laughing.

~Zayn's Dream (his POV)~

"Hey Perrie. Vas happenin?" "I'm done with everything. That line is so annoying its not even funny. You're too vain and you love your hair more then me so I'm done." she said as she walked out of the room. "Oh and I threw all your hair products out the window." she said slamming the door. "Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. I got up to take a shower. Once I was done i got out and looked in the mirror and what I saw almost killed me. My hair......LIGHT BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" i screamed waking up. "That was not funny McKenzie." I told her after I mumbled some... colorful words to her.

"Should I wake Alex up. Or do you want to?" "Let us do it." "K"

~Austins dream.(His POV)~

"Hey Austin." Kiki said. "Hey what's up?" "Nothing much. I just wanted to tell you that I'm done." "With what?" "You'll see. I got to go. Bye." She said walking out the door. Ok? I thought as I got in the shower. Once I was out of the shower I saw that I had 18 missed calls and 1 text message. I checked the text first.

Hey Austin, you probably don't want to see this. But Kiki killed herself.

~Liam

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I said waking up. "Not funny McKenzie!" I whisper/yelled, hugging Kiki as close to me as I could. "What? Now I know something though." "What do you know now?" Louis said. "I know that Austin likes-" "McKenzie, stop it now." I growled. "Ok, ok. I won't tell them." She said.