A/N

Hey lovelies! 

I know this is becoming annoying af. Trust me I don't even like author's notes either, but I felt is rather important to share this with all of you. Hopefully this is the last A/N in a good amount of time.

Since I'm probably older than most of the readers/writers I see in 5H fics I feel I need to tell you this. I'm not preaching anyone just because I'm older. Maturity doesn't always come with age, just to clarify. Here I go:

It's been worrying me and almost scaring me what I've seen written in almost every fanfic. Please, note this is not a critic towards any of your writing it's just an appreciation. I'm not trying to say my writing is better or whatever, cause it isn't simply the case.

I see in almost every fanfic subjects such as rape, abuse or self harm or even all of them together.

It completely saddens me to see those are the most recurring topics. I can assure you, you are not going to come across with any of this in this fic or in any I would ever write.

I understand that some of you really use it because you wanna write about those issues and it is totally ok, but it frightens me to see how most of the times it is just unjustified.

Those are serious matters, really serious ones. I think that some people doesn't comprehend how a rape can totally torn apart a life. So when you treat it like it's just something you are gonna suffer maybe for a few weeks or something, you are totally wrong.

I totally encourage you to do some research and to educate yourselves in that subject. There are really good articles and documentaries about it, though it is hard to listen to some testimonies and highly unpleasant.

Physical abuse, or mental, is also not Ok, and it's not a subject to trivialize about either. It is a really serious situation that nobody in this world should suffer. It also frightens me when I see guys hitting girls on some fics treated like "well, it's bad but it's not that big of a deal". Same goes for any kind of domestic violence.

Guys, if any of you had suffered or is suffering any of those, let me tell you is not ok. Nobody deserves that! It is sad that when you grow up with that, you get used to it and you see it as a normal thing, well, is not!

So, I think is good for our society to take it more serious. I repeat, if any of you suffer from that, please do something about it. Find help in an adult you trust. If that's happening to you, you should definitely turn in the one who is doing that to you, even if it's your parents. You are to young and beautiful to ruin your life like that. You deserve a different life. It's ok to be scared, but don't let fear stop you.

As for self harm, please note it is also a really serious matter. People usually tried to cut their selves in order to take their lives. I feel like nowadays some kids think of self harming as a way of dragging attention. Please don't!

I get it, I get you feel out of place, misunderstood, that nobody loves you, but please don't ever ever play with such a thing. It could end up in a really messy accident.

If someone is telling you you are not worth it, they are lying. Don't think you deserve to be in pain. Nobody does. There's no reason at all for self harm.

Again, if you are dealing with depression please try to talk to an adult about it, whether is a family member, a teacher or whoever. They can help you to get to see a doctor. I know what I'm talking about, I am currently in treatment because of mental issues.

I'm just not judging any of you. I'm just trying to say that if you are gonna include those topics in your fics, you probably wanna treat them with more seriousness since they are a pretty big deal. Think about all the people who actually suffers in a daily basis from any of this things.

And of course, acknowledge that is OK, not to be OK. Everyone is allowed to feel down, depressed or however you feel. You just can't change how you feel in certain moments.

I know it hurts, it hurts growing up and realize that life ain't perfect. That is not the colorful thing you see on the movies. That adults used to sugarcoated us what life really is. Guys, nobody is 100% happy.

You're probably gonna fail most of the times you target for something. So what? You cry, then you stand up and fight again, and again. Don't ever stop dreaming, Dream big.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

And trust me sometimes those stars ain't that bad. 

And, what happens if actually you end up reaching the moon sometime? Well, you'll never know if you don't try.

~Lots of love, 

                     -T