Chapter 20

I didn't want to let her go, so despite the need I had for some air I kept kissing Ally with passion.

Finally she pulled off. She breathed hard and I bit my bottom lip.

I was feeling sparks in my whole body; in my soul. I looked at her trying to reach her eyes.

Ally touched her face almost like trying to hide it away shyly. She couldn't look at me after that.

Finally she broke the silence. "I....I'm gonna...." She pointed at the door nervously still not looking at my face. Ally scratched the back of her neck. "I need something to eat..." She quickly found her way out of our room.

I couldn't help but giggle, how could she possibly be so cute? God, I love her.

And let's talk about the way she kissed me. I might have imagine her being a good kisser; obviously in my dreams she was so good, but that was far better from what I could ever imagine. When we had our first kiss it was so sweet and special; but this one, this one was pure fire, my girl is such a great kisser. My little church girl is wild as fuck. Could she be more perfect?

I sighed deeply. I didn't know quite well what to do. I was so excited about what just happened. My heart was beating faster than ever; this is just like pure adrenaline. I can't help but smile like an idiot.

Ally just made my heart flatter and my body crave for hers. I need to chill.

Wait? Why is she taking so long? Is she talking to Norminah? Did she run away? I need to check out.

I went to the living room and saw Mani and Dinah laying on the couches.

"Hey..." I quietly greeted.

"What did you do to our little girl? She's so quiet..." Mani asked with a suspicious look on her.

"Me??...no-nothing..." I blushed hard and took a glance towards the kitchen counter. There she was, my beautiful angel making herself a sandwich.

I walked towards the kitchen thinking about an excuse. Dinah came after me.

"If y'all bishes are gonna eat something, at least invite me I'm hungry" Dinah said opening the fridge.

"I just wanted...some water" I lied and grabbed a bottle from inside the fridge.

Ally was concentrated in her sandwich. She didn't even lift her sight up.

"Why are y'all doing a family reunion and I'm out of it?" Mani said approaching us.

"Ally...." I said laying my hand carefully on her arm. She turned around to look at me. "You Ok, Sunshine?" I asked looking at her eyes with concern.

"Yeah, sure..." She shot me a shy smile.

Ally scratched her arm nervously. "Mmm...I was...I told Mani before that...I wanna sleep with her tonight...so we can catch up....I already did it with you so...."

I looked at her confused; if what we did is now called to catch up, I don't want Ally catching up with Mani for sure.

I looked at Mani suspiciously; she looked confused too but Ally was staring at her like trying to send her a sign or something. "Oh yeah...I almost forgot...Do you mind Dinah?" Normani asked. I'll bet all my money that she just saved Ally's ass up.

"Why am I always the last one to find out things?" Dinah whined. "Like, you're kicking me out of my room and I'm the last one to know...yeah, whatever I'll be out" She shrugged. "By the way, are you gonna catch up with me too, Ally? or is this some kind of bullying towards the island girl?" We all laughed.