Chapter 10 (part 3)

I was lost in the dance. I must admit I'm a hopeless romantic. I didn't want it to end, but it eventually did as the song was finished.

I looked at Ally's eyes feeling really nervous, she returned me a warm lovely smile that immediately draw a grin on my face. I raised my sight to the night sky and sighed.

Few songs more; few dances more; few sips more.

Soon we have to face again the inevitable; I guess we are both too hard to resist.

This time I was the one approached. A guy sitting on the couch just in front of us has been turning time to time to stare at me. I must add that his completely unattractive too, but honestly I'm not gonna even pay attention to his ugly face, ain't nobody got time for that.

At least finally he was brave enough to open his mouth, while he held this stupid grin on his face.

"You look great!!! Wanna see from here?" The guy offered me to sit with him and his gang.

I looked at Ally who rolled her eyes.

"Wait and see, learn from momma" I winked at her.

"Thanks" I smiled playing dumb. "Ahh...I don't know...." I played with my hair.

"C'mon! I'll invite you to as many drinks as you want" He insisted.

Ally reached my ear. "Lo!!! You promise me you won't leave me" She is clearly stressing out.

Ally's probably wondering what the fuck am I doing, since I've been criticizing those stupid chicks all night.

Guess what? They are dumb, I'm not. I'm not gonna let a fucking rich guy use me as his fucking trophy.

"We are gonna use him, baby. Not the other way around" I whispered on her ear.

"I can't leave my friend alone" I pouted like if I was a stupid chick with no brain.

"Ooh! She's invited too, come over, ladies" He winked at us.

"What??" Ally's eyes widened not comprehending anything. I grabbed her hand and approached the coach as the guy and his friends made room for us. We sat down.

I whispered on Ally's ear "First row, as I promised, princess" We both burst laughter. I mean, obviously I would like to be the one to invite Ally but I'm so broke. Besides, I guess I should take advantage of this disgusting society.

"What's this?" I asked the guy pointing to what they were serving themselves.

"Vodka" Great! This cocktail has orange juice, but at least I'm not mixing alcohol. I'll go for it.

The view from there was amazing. I mean, you know how freaking awesome is to see these quality performers so close? It's a blessing.

Ain't no mountain high was the next one.

I looked at Ally, she returned the look. I couldn't resist it, I guess she couldn't either.

We both got up on our feet simultaneously and started jamming out the classic.

When it was over I took a sit, there was less room this time, so I invited Ally to sit on my lap.

"Woow you and your friend were too hot! You guys can stay with us after it's over, we got big hotel rooms"

"Awww, no thanks. We have class tomorrow" I said batting my eyelashes. I've already got what I wanted; I'm just having fun with the guy right now.

"You can miss class for, you haven't even kiss me yet"