Chapter 8

"Ally it's me open up! I swear I'm not a spider" I sighed. I don't know how did I end up here. It was my fun night and I missed it, just when I was about to get Luke.

The door opened and Ally threw herself into my arms. She was a mess. A mess full of tears and snot. She was trembling so hard into my arms.

"Hey, it's fine...I'm here for you" I run my fingers on her hair trying to calm her down. I looked down to see her head buried on my chest. How ironic was that? I was kinda expecting something like that for tonight but in another context.

"Hey, Ally had it occur to you that if you keep squeezing me I won't be able to squeeze the spider? And by the way, I won't let it out of our sight much longer....where is it?" I asked.

She turned a little still grabbing me by the waist and her shaky finger pointed at the roof.

"Fuck!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. "Mierda....mierda, puta mierda" I covered my mouth with my hands. Now I understand why Ally is in that state. The spider's size is almost like a toe nail. It's scary enough, disgusting enough.

"I know" She buried her head again on my chest terrified.

"La puta......Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I got shivers in my whole body and my heart is pumping so fast. Ok I might die from a heart attack today.

"Well, OK....it was nice to meet you Ally, now I gotta go" I pointed towards the door. "Don't look at me like that, you can come with me if you want but I'm not the one to kill that"

"I should have looked for a guy" She said crying.

"Excuse me??? Are you fucking kidding me, little stuff ??? Just because I don't have a dick it doesn't mean I can't take care of that" I was pretty offended and started rolling my sleeves up. Well I better put them down so the spider doesn't get into my clothes. So I did.

"Would you please let go off me? I have a job to do" I said with a dignified tone.

Suddenly the spider started running through the roof. Both of us screamed enough to let the whole world's population deaf. Ally got up in my back piggyback style and I swung trying not to fall.

"Do you seriously want me to kill it carrying you?" She's just making everything more complicated.

"I'm sorry Lo, I'm scared. Please stay with me" Ally begged.

"Get off, Ally...please" I pulled her down and fortunately the spider stopped its trip through the roof.

"Ok, we got some time...Lemme' think" I grabbed a hoodie from Camila's bed and hid my hair into the hood.

"Don't look at me like that Allyson, imagine if it falls into my head" I shivered again. "Ok, you have some of your gloves for the cleaning stuff?" Ally nodded. "Hand them to me, please" 

While she was doing what I suggested I grabbed a scarf from Ally's closet and rolled it up around my neck and I pull it up just so only my eyes were visible. I just don't wanna let any part of my skin exposed to the arachnid.

Ally handed me the gloves and I put them on as well.

"So....I have to reach there....I need something" I saw Ally's guitar and grabbed it determined.

"Nooooo! No Lo....don't do that! You could break it" I rolled my eyes at her words and put the guitar down.

"OK....I need to see it from closer" I huff and puff energetically and stood up in Ally's bed. I'm sweating. I swear I'm gonna faint. Eww.

"Ally, give me something to kill it" I shouted at her. "Hurry! Now that it's still!"

"I don't know...I can't" She's just a wreck of nerves.