Chapter 7

"Actually I'm feeling much better lately Mom....Well yeah, the girls are amazing, you know, all of them. Well I met Lauren, and she's amazing we became friends to quickly and since she's been around I feel so much better....I can talk to her....have you seen any of the pics on facebook? Yeah...She's the girl with the beautiful big green eyes...Right? She's so beautiful...and she's a great person, mom. It's like she takes care of me...whenever she's around I feel protected. I'm sure she has my back and she's just fearless you can be calm now....."

The biggest smile was drawn in my face when I accidentally heard those words. I was in Dinah's and Normani's along with Camila. We are getting ready to go all out together. Ally was with us till her mom called her on the phone so she just walked to her room.

After a few minutes we decided it was time to tell Ally to rush it up. I leaned on the door frame and when I was about to talk to her I accidentally heard her conversation.

"Allycat!" I interrupted her still with that stupid smile on my face. "I'm sorry baby, but the girls and I are almost ready...so..."

"Ok! I would be done with the phone in a minute Lolo" She returned a lovely smile to me.

"Whenever we get our private night out I'm not waiting for you" I joked pointing at her.

"Then it would be much more private" She added. Fair enough. I would have to wait if I don't wanna end up going alone.

Ally and I planned a night out together, just for her and I. Well, actually it isn't planned yet, but I came up with the idea after our little fight. So it's happening soon.

2 weeks later

"So, guys....you might be wondering why I brought to class some of the older students...well I have a surprise" Mr. Brian-sexy-Littrell said. One of those students was Ally of course; she's like the best singer ever. I'm glad she's here. We haven't hang out that much lately.

"I've noticed that most of you, the newbie's, are so talented but you're too distracted with live at campus and partying wild. Which I understand, but I can't let you waste your potential. So, each of you is gonna be tutored by a junior or a senior. You choose people. I let you 5 minutes" Brian announced.

Tutored? Is he out of his mind? I don't need a freaking nanny. Of course, I still have to learn, but I don't need a tutor. I could probably tutor all of those losers. Well, not Ally.

Camila, Normani, Dinah and I looked at each other. Obviously Ally was waiting for one of us to approach her. There's no way in this world she would choose. She would be torn apart; We didn't say anything but it was like a silent competition of whose gonna get Ally.

"Fuck it!!!" I just mumbled and run towards Ally like if there was no tomorrow leaving the girls behind.

"Hey, Ally" I said almost out of breath bending down while resting my hands on my knees.

When I was about to speak up, the girls made it there too. I turned around and looked at them with arrogance.

"Yo' bitches, get in line. I was here first" I told them with sass.

"As I was saying, Ally would you be my tutor???" I gave her puppy eyes and started batting my eyelashes.

Ally's facial expression was deadly serious this time around. This is a shocker. I mean, from the minute I knew her, she was Happiness or Happy Dwarf or whatever.

She shrugged "I really don't know Lauren, maybe you should draw straws"

"What???!!" My eyes widened as much as my indignation for her words did. "I asked you first...you know how rude that was towards me? I'm not doing that. I thought you would wanna be my tutor since I'm the only one who doesn't live with you" I explained a little bit irritated.