Chapter 13

Mikey's POV

"How long has it been by now? Almost 3 weeks? This makes no sense at all, absolutely not. They can't just don't talk to each other, it's stupid. Have you seen Lauren? Because I have. She practically lives here now....and let me tell you she ain't right. She's fucking messed up. She's being getting wasted like every single day, that's too much, and it's me who is saying this. And don't let me start with her affairs....she's out of control; You see, I don't know Ally that much...but from what I've seen she doesn't look she's doing fine either. She looks sad and not as bright as she usually is. They just have to fucking sit their asses down and have a good talk. They can't be fighting forever, they can't be apart. They need each other, they love each other"

I just let all my thoughts out. That's how I've been seeing this situation lately. I really care about Lauren, she's my friend. And she's going down without brakes. It's time to do something or else she would get worse.

"Woow....you are totally right. I didn't know you were like that deep..." Dinah said kind of impressed.

"Thanks....I guess" I furrowed my brows confused. "They are friends, they are best friends they can't be without each other....they need to fix this"

"You see, Ally is super scared to even try; what Lauren said hurt her bad and she's afraid it'll become more personal next time. She still talks to her like, you know, basic stuff when she sees her" Dinah explained me concerned.

"Well, Lauren doesn't fuck with that shit. If Ally wants to talk to her she should just go straight for it, she is losing her time otherwise" I really know by now how Lauren's mind works.

"Listen, I'm neutral here, Ok? Both of them are my friends, but is Lauren who crossed the line a bit..." Dinah said trying to make me understand the whole situation.

"Maybe, but she is not the one to apologize for who she is..." I shrugged.

"True...." Dinah said scratching her head thoughtful "Can I see her?"

"She passed out like a couple of hours ago. Yep, it is 10 am now....better not ask....I won't disturb her. She's super grumpy lately, I don't want her to come after you, I will handle her" I shot half a smile at Dinah.

"Will you text me whatever it happens?" Dinah asked.

"Sure" I stated.

She hugged me goodbye. I'm sorry she came here to see Lauren, but for her own sake it's better to let her sleep.

"Wait, Dinah!!" She turned around. "Is Ally seeing someone or what?"

"What a gossip you are!, not that I know.... Well, there's this guy..." She admitted

"The baby –face I've seen her with? That one with the guitar and the dull songs..." I said disgusted.

"He goes to her church....and just for the record he's cute" Dinah added.

"Cute? Cute!!!???" I felt outraged. "No guy in the world wants to be cute, you wanna be manly and sexy, and dangerous.....and you know what?? Ally and he just don't match; just like you wouldn't. The goodie-goodies as you two belong with someone as Lauren or as me"

"Excuse me??? You wish you were like me" She said with sass.

"Duh....I will touch myself all day long if I were you...." I said rubbing my imaginary boobs with a smirk on my face.

"You're disgusting"

"You like it...." I winked at her.

"Yeah, sure! just like Lauren liked you" Again sassy Dinah gave me a comeback.