Chapter 19

I'm back at LA. I'm fully recharged; being in Miami with my people is all I needed. Well, that and a little lovely person that I missed a lot.

Anyway, I swear that during the holidays she seemed so different; It is like if Ally was now more receptive towards my flirting and I'm pretty sure she flirted back. I can't get out of my head what Normani told me the day I kissed Ally for the first time; I need to find out soon if Ally is really into me.

I reunited with her like 15 minutes ago; Ally switched her flight so we could land almost at the same time at LAX.

I requested an Uber, and here we are now, on the backseat on our way home.

We reminded a bit quiet, I mean, I'm so excited for Ally to tell me about her time home and I wanna tell her about mine too, but I don't know from where to start off.

I looked at her beautiful face during the comfortable silence; God, she's perfect. Half a smile grew in my face.

Ally turned her head towards me and caught me staring at her. She looked me in the eye and giggled adorably. I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heating up a little while I returned a smile at her.

She moved her hand trying to reach mine, and when she did, she rested hers on top of mine. Ally caressed me with her thumb.

Again, I'm feeling it; This warm sensation whenever I'm near her, whenever she touches me, the tingling in my stomach, the heat, everything. I am melting right now.

I moved my fingers to intertwine them with hers. I don't want to let her go.

We got home and decided to spend a lazy day with Dinah and Normani at home since they were already back from vacation.

I wanted so bad to be alone with Ally and address everything that's being happening lately, but on the other hand I was relieved that the girls were there. I'm scared as fuck of what might happen; plus I obviously missed Dinah and Mani too.

The day went on till I cooked dinner. I felt inspired so I cooked some pasta for all of us. Once we were all done, Dinah had something in mind.

"Hey, wanna see a movie?" She wondered.

"Yeah, I'm so tired I don't feel like doing anything else" Mani said.

"I'm gonna pass...I'll go and chill in my room" I informed.

"I think I'm gonna unpack now" Ally told us.

Cool, so she's coming. Should I be happy or afraid? I mean, I am obviously nervous but I can't help but like the idea of having some time for the two of us.

We headed to our room.

"Are you gonna unpack too?" Ally wondered.

"Pfff...Honestly...I'm kinda lazy" I fell into my bed and I could hear Ally's beautiful laugh.

She started doing her thing when soon I found myself staring at her mesmerized; before Ally could realize I kept myself busy looking at my phone.

"Do you mind if I put some music on?" I asked politely.

"Please, go for it! Unpacking is really boring if you don't give a concert at the same time" Ally giggled.

I put some music on and stood up. "I guess I'm gonna do something useful and unpack too"

I opened my suitcase and started unpacking. We both jammed lazily to some tunes.

Ally threw a top towards my face and she cracked up.

"What are you doing?" I asked between giggles.

"Why you so quiet since you came back?" Ally asked raising her brow.