Chapter 17

Ally's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I said wrapping my arms around Lauren as we were about to part ways in the airport.

Normani left to Houston the day before; and since Dinah will drive to Santa Ana, she gave us both a ride to the airport and we already said goodbye to her.

"Oh Gosh, you are so clingy, little one" Lauren rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Aw! don't tell me that before you go! you are so mean" I pouted.

"Shhh...stop whining like a baby, I'll miss you too" She pulled me in for another hug.

"Can I call you whenever I miss you?" I looked at Lauren with my best puppy eyes. Gosh, I really gonna miss her.

"Sure. I will text you everyday, I promise" She gently cupped my cheek.

"Ok, thanks..." I smiled sweetly at Lauren "I won't forget about you, Ok?" I said looking right into her green eyes. What's that even supposed to mean? I don't know what I'm saying. I just want to let Lauren know she is my number one, always.

"Yeah...me neither..." She furrowed her brows and looked confused but smiley. I just couldn't help but hug her again as tight as I could. Aghh, I hate goodbyes. I don't wanna cry.

"Mmm Hey, love... I hate it to break it down to you but, you need to let go off me. I need to catch a plane and you too...so I better get going" Lauren said pulling off.

I let go of her hand "I love you!"I blew her a kiss.

"I love you too princess, see you soon" Lauren shouted.

When I finally ended placing my luggage and put my sit belt on I checked my phone to see a text from Lauren.

Lo-Lovey💓💋👭: Waiting for the take off and I already miss u 😍

Me: Aww me too! 😘Have a safe flight, sweetie! xoxo love u tons💗💗💗

I arrived to the San Antonio airport a few hours later. I was expecting probably my dad to pick me up but I had no clue.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Lauren though she has a couple of hours left on her flight.

Me: Already at the airport! Let me know when you arrive 💋

I went out looking for a familiar face, and I was shocked when I saw her.

"Hey, Ally!" She waved at me enthusiastically.

"Hey!" I run towards her to hug her, I can't believe my cousin came to San Antonio. It's been years since the last time she got together with us to celebrate Christmas. I wrapped my arms around her and she lifted me up a little in the air. She's almost a foot taller than me, so that's was the best way we had to hug each other.

"Shay! I can't believe you are here" I said totally excited. She has always been my favorite cousin.

"Well, It was about time, don't you think? I've missed you guys, specially my favorite little cousin" She said pinching my nose gently.

Shay helped me with my luggage and put it in her car's trunk.

"I had to fight the whole family to be the one to pick you, I wanted to surprise you" She said giggling.

"Well, you did for sure!" I clapped madly.

"You're their favorite" She pouted.

"You were the fave always...I mean, it's you..." I said in total awe. My cousin Shay is incredibly beautiful and sweet and caring at the same time, I always looked up to her.