Chapter 15 (part 1)

It is Saturday again, which means, I'm hangover again. I hear all the girls already at the kitchen. I must look like a fucking mess. I couldn't help but yawn and stretch all my way to the kitchen.

"Morniiing princceeeess" Someone said singing brightly and beautifully; it was my Sunshine, of course. I giggled.

"Stop it! You clown" I said to her playfully feeling my heart fluttering.

"Aww my baby is cranky, come here with momma" Ally says while she hugs me and the rest of the girls laugh.

"You are only alive cause you're too cute to be over" I cuddled with her lovingly

"Did she just say she's too hangover" Dinah said pretending she misunderstood my words and causing all of us to crack up.

Ally looked at me sympathetically, this time she didn't seem upset with me, like she usually is when I get wasted.

"Sweetie, take this painkiller" Ally handed it to me "Sit and enjoy your breakfast, I made it for you" She said sweetly.

"Really? This is like so unfair, I had to go to the cafeteria to get something, but you prepared breakfast for Lauren? Well, thank you, Ally" Dinah whined offended but laughing at the same time.

"We are not her princesses as Lo is, I guess" Mani said with a suspicious look.

"Like, why are y'all so loud?" I said sitting and taking the plate from Ally. "Thanks honey, don't listen to them, I love it". I assured.

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes; she had like a spark on them. I didn't realize what the hell was going on. I didn't question why Ally made me breakfast and not the others; I was starving to death, so no time for that. I started devouring Ally's waffles; they were awesome.

"You are the fucking queen of waffles, Allyson" I said while chewing.

"Lauren, don't speak while you eat, and don't cuss" She said but she didn't look annoyed at all.

"Whatever, Hernandez" I said with sass. "But next time, don't say it like I'm doing the most precious thing of the world, it is suppose to be serious, isn't it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Fight, fight" Dinah yelled while tightening her fists. We all laughed.

"You know Lo, you should try smiling more, you look even more gorgeous" Ally said with the most amazing smile on her face. "You should be thankful we are all together and it is a beautiful day" she said placing her head on my shoulder and cuddling softly.

"You are like the most annoyingly beautiful piece of Sunshine I've ever met" I said kissing Ally on the cheek and leaning her tiny body with my arm a little more towards me.

As I was almost already finished, Dinah headed to her room to get ready.

"What's up with you Mani, Why you so quiet?" I said pointing at her with my fork.

"Nothing Jauregui, just observing" She said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Woohooo mysterious Mani" I said mocking her in a friendly way.

"Listen Lo" Ally says in the sweetest way. "I'm gonna go and start organizing your closet if that's ok"

"Mmm, yeah...I guess....I mean, I never thought it needed to be organized but it that makes you happy little weirdo..." I shrugged not understanding why she needed so bad to order my stuff. Maybe she is having a break down and she's using cleaning and organizing as therapy, who knows.

"Yes, no prob, love" She said."By the way, do you need me to iron anything for you?"

"Iron?" I asked with the weirdest look in my face. "Who the hell does actually, iron?" I said mocking her.