Chapter 10 (Part 1)

I have no words. I truly can't describe how I feel right now, how Ally made me feel.

No one else has ever made me feel this way. None of my ex-boyfriends had ever said something like that to me.

There's something about girls that is so especial, we understand each other. We have all those emotions and we aren't afraid to show them. There's something about women that men will never be able to understand.

Ally for sure does, she is not just a girl, she is the girl. She's so special, and bright. I know this is kind of silly 'cause she is so kindhearted that she would say the same to any of their friends; but there's something in the way she looks at me, in the way she smiles at me, on how she comforts me. She makes me feel more special than I've ever felt in my entire life. Ally makes me feel unbreakable, she makes me feel beautiful. She makes me feel loved, like never before. She makes me feel home.

I cupped her cheek in my hand still looking at her in the eyes. I'm melting, every part of my body is. It is more than sexual. She turns me on with her words, with her love.

"You are the most beautiful thing ever, Ally. I promise you I will protect you forever, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you. I'll be there for you whenever you need me"

I feel so nervous right now my heart is racing like crazy. And it just came to my mind. The thought was there for one second. How would it feel to kiss her? Am I really confused? Or is this real?

I stared at her tender lips. And the warm sensation on my stomach was asking me to do it.

I was about to lean in when it came to my mind. Ally is straight, totally straight. It would be the worst idea ever to kiss her. I will never have her. I rather be her friend than ruin this and don't have her in my life. Aghhh, I don't know how gay people do it. It must be like the worst thing ever to want someone that you know is never gonna correspond your feelings.

It's funny how in every love story in movies or in books you hardly see people getting rejected because the other person just doesn't feel the same way. I really think that's the most hurtful thing ever, to not have the chance to show the one you love, how much you actually love him or her; how you will give your all for that person. Then they get someone who is not you, and you just think on how you could love him or her much more than this other person do. It's not even selfish, it's not even thinking about how she or he would love you. It is about how much love you have inside until one day you realize you just have to let that love go and it will turn into endless pain.

How can't anyone warn us about that? Why is there this fake illusion that if you really love someone this person is eventually gonna fall for you too? I blame society, I blame this fucking world.

Anyway is not the time to let my frustrations come out.

We arrived in the Uber to the hotel's door. I was feeling great with my outfit now and Ally couldn't look cuter if she tried.

We got out the car and made our way to the line.

"You are lucky your coolest friend has a fake ID" I smirked at Ally; she was already 21 so she didn't need one.

"I guess I am" She giggled.

I stood there and turned halfway to take a look at the people that were waiting in the line. I spotted some chicks with their boobs placed almost in their throats and some guys who looked like they had lots of money. Just what I expected.

"Hey, are you checking the guys out? Don't' you dare to leave me alone" Ally whined while grabbing my arm.

"Yes....but....no, you can be calm girl, this night is for you and I. no dude will come between us, understood? That also applies to you. sexy beast" I winked at her playfully.