Chapter 14

Michael Gordon Clifford!!! Open the fucking door or I swear I'm gonna beat your ass up till you can't breathe...."

Here we are; Mikey came to our apartment to pick me up. I got in my room to get my things, and Ally was here. Him and the girls locked up the door. I don't know how they did it from the outside but it just can't be opened.

"Is it that bad to be locked up with me?" Ally asked hesitating.

I turned to look at her "Really??? You want me to answer that question" I rolled my eyes.

"Michael, Dinah, Normani!....y mi abuela en bragas!...open the fucking door!!!...I'm gonna end you all!!!"

"Lauren...can you calm down...it is pointless" Ally said surprisingly calm. I don't know how she could be so cool with all of this.

"Pointless??? What am I supposed to do? Sit down and let people choose what to do with my fucking life....Oh wait....that's what you do, I almost forgot" I said with sarcasm and shot Ally the fakest smile ever.

"You aren't taking away my freedom motherfuckers!!! "I yelled hitting the door with my hands. I'm losing it, but I don't fucking care.

"You are gonna hurt yourself" Ally warned me.

"I don't fucking care" I pulled my hair backwards and huffed and puffed heavily. "I'm done with all of you losers!!!" I shouted once again and this time I kicked a shoe of mine that was on the floor.

"Hey....Lo....Lo"

I could notice Ally talking to me in the background but I couldn't hear properly, everything became blurry in my sight. I've never been so heated up in my life. I tightened my fists and I could feel the heat reaching my cheeks. My head was about to explode, I haven't feel so frustrated in my whole life. Tears automatically started rolling down my face. They just burst out without me even trying.

I took a bottle of water from my nightstand and threw it towards the door while shouting

"Fuuck youuu!!!" I leaned in and starting punching my pillow, my bed; everything I could.

I forgot for a moment that Ally was there; The person I cared about the most about in this world, the person that I loved the most; The girl I wanted to protect over anything. And here I am, having some kind of emotional and physical breakout not even recognizing myself; acting like a maniac, like almost a monster. It was when I felt a soft touch of a tiny hand in my arm and I was back to reality.

It was delicate as everything she does. I knew I had to stop punching stuff cause otherwise I could hurt her if she's there behind me. It all came to my mind at once, I suddenly felt ashamed. I didn't want her to see me like that; the sweetest and purest heart I ever met....

I turned my face full of tears to look at her. I knew what to expect; I knew she would be terrified, she probably fears me now. I briefly met her eyes, but quickly looked down ashamed.

Was she just standing there, like nothing? I swear I saw more concern on her face that fear towards me.

"Lauren..." She said in the sweetest tone and stroked my arm once more. I couldn't look at her.

"Hey....baby....I'm here,Ok?...just breathe" I shook my head in denial, I couldn't believe she was doing that.

"Look at me...." She lifted up my chin up and looked at me with tenderness. "Hey, Just breathe...don't stop looking at me...It is Ok Lauren...." She grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and caressed my hand with her thumb.

"I just...." Words didn't come out of my mouth. I slide down and end up sitting on the floor. I let Ally's hand go and hid my face in my hands.

What did just happen to me? I'm so confused.