Chapter 23 (Part 3)

I sat down and leaned on the wall across the door.

I had my knees on my chest; I held them with one hand while the other one was covering my face.

I was crying hard. My whole body was shaking and it was hard for me to breath.

I was almost choking. I've never been so in love before; I've never been so heartbroken before.

My hopes were just torn apart from the moment that I saw her with him. When I saw them, something inside me died for good.

"Lauren..." I heard her sweet voice calling my name. I must be getting crazier each moment.

I covered my face with both of my hands.

"Lauren, hey..." I felt a quick touch on my arm; almost as if the person who touched me was afraid of my reaction.

I lifted my blurry sight to see the tiny girl I love in front of me; the same girl that broke me.

I must look worst than ever in my life. My whole face is covered on tears and I can feel my eyes getting puffy from crying that much.

"Ally, just leave me alone, Ok?" I said between sobs. What does she want? To comfort me? How? Friend-zoning me again? No thanks, I'm tired of that shit.

"I can't..." She sounded upset. "Just let me explain you what.."

"No!" I shouted desperate. "I don't want any explanation, you owe me none..." I wiped some tears but soon some more came out to replace them. "Go, Ally...." I demanded. "Go to him once for all...I don't even care anymore" I was clearly lying. "But please stop playing with me...I can't stand this anymore" I sobbed loudly. It's not that I can't hide what I'm feeling anymore; not that I care anyway; I had nothing left to lose.

"But Lauren...I'm not playing with you. I'm sorry if I make you feel that way, please listen to me" I could see tears growing inside her eyes. Her voice was shaking and her bottom lip trembling.

Ever since I met her I couldn't stand seeing her crying. It's just beyond me. I can't bear with it.

"Ally...didn't you get the song?" I opened my arms claiming for an answer. "It's time you learn some Spanish, you're Mexican" I rolled my eyes at her.

"There's no need to know Spanish in order to understand how you are feeling" She said looking at the ground.

"Ally, stop!" I shouted at her. "I'm sick of this...don't you see how you literally make me sick?" I said with my hand attached to my chest as if it was a way to hold all my pain.

A tear rolled down Ally's beautiful face and it felt like another stab inside me.

"I got you, Ally...You play the good girl and that way you get everyone! You are not as innocent as you pretend to be, you're not even suffering with all of this; you just low-key enjoy having everyone at your feet" 

I took a breath to recompose myself. "And then, then you have the nerve to call me a fuckgirl, when you're just the biggest player I've ever met, Allyson"

I looked her from head to toe; I was outraged. It hurts me to think the person I love is really that way; but her actions led me to think it. She just want attention anywhere she goes; she want me to only look at her, otherwise she gets jealous, and then when she has me begging for her love she just rejects me.

"I was sad Lauren!" She shouted. "He was just comforting me" Ally said covering her face while crying.

I laughed out loud sarcastically. "Oh, cool...I'm super depressed, would you fuck me please?"