Chapter 23 (Part 2)

The night went on till the door bell rang.

"I thought we weren't expecting anyone else" Mani said confused.

"It must be Ashley" Michael said.

"What? Did you invite someone to our house? The nerve..." Normani crossed her arms.

"Actually I did..." Dinah interrupted. "He was talking to this Ashley girl...you know, she's a friend of him and Lo, so I told him he could tell her to come over"

I was honestly surprised about it. Why would Mikey and specially Dinah want Ashley to show up? It's not like she's into this kind of reunions. She's more into partying wild. That's how Mike and I know her.

"I'll go and get her" I said standing up.

"Really? Like get her, get her? " Michael teased letting a chuckle out.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm pretty sure she wants you to get her and do whatever you want with her" He winked at me.

"What is he talking about?" Normani asked.

"Nothing" I said walking towards the front door.

"She's a lesbian and she wants to hook up with Lauren!!!" Michael shouted.

Unnecessary, I thought; but it was in that moment when I got it. Mikey wanted Ashley to come so that way Ally could see someone else wants me too.

I must admit it's brilliant. She got really jealous with the whole situation with her hot cousin. So maybe a gay friend it's all I need to make her react once for all.

I opened the door to see Ashley. She was wearing typical Ashley. Black beanie covering her wavy dirty blonde hair, black leather jacket with thumbtacks on, ripped out jeans and military boots.

"Woow, you look like shit" She blurted out. Typical Ashley too.

"Aww thanks boo" I smiled sarcastically at her. "Get in! And don't flirt with my friends!" I warned her.

Ashley is a big flirt for sure. That's why Mikey says she wants me. Honestly we have flirted in our nights out; but nothing else.

Of course Ash is attractive, she has these big beautiful blue eyes; but what's cooler about her it's her personality; she just doesn't give a damn. We are so alike.

We got in the living room and Ashley held my hand. I looked at both of our hands together and then towards Ally. I could tell she didn't like it.

"So guys, this is my friend Ashley" I introduced her out loud.

"Hey, yo' bitches!" She simply waved. "Is that a mojito?" Her eyes widened brightening. "Make me one Laurieee" Ash said wrapping her arms around me affectionately and hiding her face between giggles in the crook of my neck.

"You're nuts" I chuckled hugging her back.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" Ally asked.

I let go off Ashley and started making her a mojito.

"Party, sex, drugs, rock and roll, you know?" Ashley stuck her tongue out. And I shook my head laughing.

"Well, you don't seem to know..." Ashley said looking at Ally from head to toe, probably acknowledging the fact that Ally is a goodie-goodie.

"Honestly, I've never heard about you before" Ally fired back. I could see a fake smirk on her face.

Ashley shrugged. "Same here"