Chapter 12 (Part 1)

It's been almost a week since we moved to our new apartment. Everything is going great for the four of us.

Ally is super happy and bright these days, of course she's been baking non- stop since last Sunday. I'm not gonna complain about that, in fact she makes amazing desserts; she's amazing in every way.

I'm super proud and enthusiastic myself about the fact that what I did made her this happy. I want to be the one that makes Ally happy.

She's been super affectionate and all over me since we moved; she is so grateful towards me. She repeats every five minutes how awesome I am and how much she loves me. And I just stand there; impassible in the outside, when inside there's so much going on. I just try to hold on and act cool about it.

Anyway this week we've been full of assignments and stuff, Ally is still tutoring me, and we've been super busy with all the college work.

That's why the four of us decided to have a night for ourselves this Friday. We were planning a girls' night out but we are so exhausted that we switched it for a sleepover.

I know we all live in the same place so the sleepover term is a little stupid, but still we will do as if we were still in high school.

I had to pass on some plans other friends of mine made for this Friday; Also I had to repeat Mikey a thousand of times that he cannot be consider a girl by any means, so he's not allowed to come. He wanted so bad to have a pajama party with all of us; I swear I love that perv, he is one of a kind.

I checked my phone and then talked to the girls.

"So, girls....my friend Jesy might stop by" I announced them.

"Who's that again?" Normani asked.

"Jess...the chick from the bar we go with the guys, tonight is her free night. Do you mind, girls?" I'm pretty sure if Jesy comes it would be much more fun. She would help me to add a spicy touch to this sleepover with the goodie-goodies.

"I mean....yeah, is she nice? I thought it was gonna be only the four of us, but..." Dinah asked me and I looked at her confused.

"Dinah, if she's friends with Lauren I'm positive she's nice...your friends are our friends" Ally sent me a sweet smile.

Dinah shrugged and then nodded. I can tell she's worried about something; I'll find out.

At 7:30 pm we were all ready in our comfy clothes and had the living room prepared. Music was playing; we had tons of snacks on the table; we also had selected a few movies in case we want to watch some.

"You were missing something, my dears" I showed them a bottle of wine I was grabbing. "I chose wine instead of beer it's classier" I smirked.

"None of us drink....but thanks" Ally stated.

"I recall you drinking that night, little liar" I show Ally blushing at my words.

"Wohooo" Normani shouted excited.

"Yep...but I just....don't....not today" Ally added.

"I could use some" Dinah took the bottle from me.

"You go DJ!!!" I cheered her while Ally and Mani looked at her surprised.

Dinah is a Mormon, so she's not supposed to drink. I just don't want to drag the girls into sinful actions, but if she choose to do it, that's cool. You can still be a good believer and do some forbidden stuff.

It is just silly how humanity has been trying to censor all of us for centuries, using religion as an excuse.

Jesus, was a cool guy whether he was the actual son of God or if he was just some freak. The important lesson from the dude is that he was good and forgiving, and kind, and I assume far more progressive than some people nowadays.