1: Done

Trevor POV
"Alright Trevor so your going on tour for 6 months to promote your In My Feelings mixtape. You have 7 meet and greets and there is a contest for 6 fans to spend a day with you. You and Jamal have to make new choreography to 'Bang Bang' and 'Simple as this'. Also I need 3 new songs by next month," my manager Delante Murphy explained.
I was scrolling through my Instagram feed as he talked when he finished I looked up and said, "That sounds like a lot of work."
Delante chuckled and said, "That's the price you pay for being famous." For some reason that made me very frustrated. The anger bottled inside me slowly started to come out. I turned my phone off and slammed it on the table, "Maybe I don't want to be famous. I'm tired of people controlling my life and telling me what I can and can not do. I don't want to be known as the famous Trevor Jackson I just want to be normal Trevor Jackson. I just want to be a normal teenager living a normal life." Delante face looked serious as he said, "No you don't Trevor."
I couldn't control my frustration I just wanted to scream.
I calmed down a little as I said, "See what I mean? I have people telling what I want.  I'm done with all this. I just want to be an ordinary teenager and you ain't gonna stop me."
I stormed out of his office leaving Delante speechless. I walked to my brother's car (he let me drive it since my car was stolen) and I leaned on the door. I just stood there thinking about what just happened. I decided to tweet my fans that I didn't want to be famous anymore. I'm scared of how they will react hopefully they understand. I dig in my pockets searching for my cell phone. Then I realized I left it in Delante's office. I didn't feel like going back in there but I can't live without my phone. I walked slowly back to his office. I stood outside his door for 5 minutes before knocking. I knocked 3 times. No answer. So I just walked in. Thank God he wasn't in there. Now I can just get my phone and leave I thought. As I was grabbing my phone off the table Delante walked in. When he saw me a smirk grew across his face, "I see you've changed your mind." I rolled my eyes and as I brushed past him I said, "Nope just came for my phone." I left his office and turned back to see if I left anything else and Delante was shaking his head and lighting a cigarette. "Man I can't wait to get out of my contract so I don't have to deal with this anymore," I said to myself as I walked back to the car. I leaned on the car door again and tweeted my fans,

'Wassup babes? I luv y'all so much thank you for all the support. We came so far and I will never forget all the fun times we had. I'm just not feeling the famous life anymore I still wanna meet you guys tho😉 don't think of this as a goodbye think of it as a see you later.'

After I posted the tweet I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I got in the car and started to drive home. My phone was buzzing uncontrollably. It was hard to stay focused on the road. So I pulled over and turned off my phone. I pulled off and started driving home. I'm so scared to see how my parents will react to this especially my mom. I've been in the performing industry since I was 5 and I have come so far since then and my mom was there the whole time. She might be disappointed that I just want to quit and I hate making her sad.

When I pull up to my house I see both of my parents cars in the driveway. I slowly got out of the car and walked towards the front door. I unlocked the door and walked in to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch with their arms crossed and angry looks on there face. I swallowed hard and prepared myself for what was about to happen.

(AN: Thanks for reading💕)
Inspired by lovemecutie143