31: Dont Leave Me

Christina POV
School is almost over. Tomorrow is the last day of school and graduation. Trevor and I have been dating for 3 weeks. It is going really well but I think he's hiding something or someone from me. He's always texting when we hang out and he's always busy. But tomorrow is graduation and we planned on spending the whole summer together.
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- Baby
Trina💏- BABY!
Trevvy❤️- What baby???!!??!!!!??
Trina💏- Hi
Trevvy❤️- Lol you're not right baby
Trina💏- So did u get a tuxedo for tomorrow
Trevvy❤️- no, baby
Trina💏- y not???
Trevvy❤️- y cant i wear jeans and a shirt
Trina💏- cuz u cant
Trevvy❤️- okay can u help me find something to wear baby
Trina💏- Yes lets go to the mall!
Trevvy❤️- Im not gonna find anything fly to wear at the mall
Trina💏- Okay where do u wanna go
Trevvy❤️- ur house
Trina💏- I mean to find clothes for graduation
Trevvy❤️- I dont no
Trina💏- alright, well do u wanna come over
Trevvy❤️- u no i do
Trina💏- lol when can u come over
Trevvy❤️- im on my way now

27 minutes later Trevor knocked on my front door. I opened the door and hugged him. I grabbed my keys off the table and said, "Alright, Trev lets go." He looked at me confused and asked, "Where are we going?" I smirked and said, "Baby we're going to the mall." He rolled his eyes and said, "I thought we were gonna hang out here." I laughed and said, "Trev you need an outfit for graduation." He rolled his eyes again and said, "I don't wear outfits, I wear clothes." I laughed and said, "Okay well lets go get you some clothes." I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. I tossed him my keys and he got into the driver's seat of my car. We drove in silence to the mall. While he drove he looked serious and stayed focused on the road. I just stared at his face. He glanced over at me when he realized i was staring, "Whats up." I smiled and said, "Nothing just looking." He chuckled and asked, "Looking at what?" I smiled, "At you." He scratched the back of his head, "Why?" I frowned and said, "Why can't i look at you?" He smiled and said, "Because I dont get to look at you." I blushed and tried to hide it with my hands.

"We're here," Trevor said parking the car. I jumped out the car and ran into the mall. Trevor laughed to himself and followed after me.
Trevor POV
We went into the mall. First we went to a bunch of girls' clothing stores. I was bored out of mind watching Trina pick out clothes and try them on. So I decided to text my best friend.
Trevor😏- Hey bae
Camilla💞- Hey bae whats up
Trevor😏- At the mall with Trina
Camilla💞- Having fun?
Trevor😏- Nope
Camilla💞- Poor u
Trevor😏- I wish u were here to make it fun
Camilla💞- U no i cant
Trevor😏- Y not u r friends with her
Camilla💞- But she cant no that we r friends or that we dated
Trevor😏- True
Camilla💞- Sorry bae
"Okay lets go to a men's clothing store Trevor," Christina said to me with her hands filled with bags. I grabbed them out of her hand and followed her out the store. When we got there Christina picked out 4 suits for me to try on. I went into the fitting room and Christina waited for me outside the door. I tried on the first one and it looked good. So I took a mirror selfie. Christina knocked on the door, "Trev are you done?" I opened the door and let her in. "Wow Trevor, you look good." I winked at her and said, "Thanks baby."
I sent the mirror selfie to Camilla.
Camilla💞- Thats hott bae
I smiled at the text. As i was texting back Christina said, "Trevor what are you doing?" I looked up from my phone and said, "Texting."
"Who?"
I looked back down at my phone and said. "My friend."
She shook her head, "Whatever. So do you want me to get out so you can try on the rest of the clothes?" I smirked and said, "You don't have to go." I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "I don't want you to go."
She kissed my cheek softly. I smiled and asked, "Trina you know I love you right?"
She shrugged and shifted her eyes away from mine, "Do you really?" I pulled away from her and looked in her eyes, "Trina why would you ask that? I truly love you."  She started walking around the small fitting room with her hands on her head, "Well I don't know. It's just you're always texting and you're always busy. I just feel like you don't have fun with me anymore. Am I boring Trevor?"
I put my hand on her arm, "Trina stop, you're not boring and I definitely love you. Sorry you feel like I dont have time for you. But I promise during the summer I'm all yours. No one makes me feel like you do and your the only person I'd ever go to the mall with."
She smiled and I kissed her.
She looked at my clothes and said, "Okay baby, I really like this one you don't have to try on anymore." I laughed and said, "You don't want me to model more clothes for you." She playfully slapped me in the arm, "Boy you're so silly. Lets just go and do something you want to do." I smiled and said, "I'll do anything as long as I'm with you." She blushed and turned around as I changed back into my normal clothes. When I finished I put my arm around Christina and we walked together to the cash register. I paid for the suit, we left the store and drove back to her house.
"I'm sorry you didn't have fun Trevor."
I smiled and said, "Trina I always have fun when I'm with you."
She laughed and said, "So what do you want to do."