32: Graduation

Trevor POV
I woke up to the sound of my mother's loud irritating voice, "Wake up Trev-." She stopped mid sentence when she saw Christina in my bed. She took off her belt and yelled, "What are you doing?"
I rubbed my eyes and yawned, "Sleeping." She popped the belt and yelled, "What did you do?" I looked over looked over at Christina who was still asleep, "Nothing mom."
My mom rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever Trevor, you better had used protection. I aint tryna have no grandbabies." I covered my ears with my hands, "Mom stop, we didnt do anything." She crossed her arms and said, "I dont want to hear it Trevor. Just get up and wake up that girl." I rolled my eyes, "Mom, she isnt just some girl. She's my girlfriend and i love her." My mom put her hand on her hip, "You got another girlfirend!?! You talking about you love her, Whats her name?" I smirked and said, "Mom Its Christina."
She shrugged, "Who?"
I laughed and said, "Its Trina."
A huge smile grew across her face, "Oh thats Trina! I love Trina. She's a keeper Trevor dont do anything stupid. Is she gonna be my daughter in law?" I looked over at a sleeping Christina and whispered, "I hope so........ One day......... soon." My mom smiled, "You two get up its graduation day." MY mom left and I started to wake Christina. I kissed her neck softly and then I kissed her forehead and her cheeks. When I kissed her lips I knew she was awake because she kissed back. I smirked and asked, "How long have you been awake?" She laughed and said, "The whole time."
I started tickling her, "What did you hear?" Through laughter she said, "I heard everything." I stopped tickling her and asked, "Would you want to be Mrs. Jackson....... One day." She hugged and kissed me passionately.
"Is that a yes?"
She kissed me again and asked, "Did that answer your question?" I laughed and said, "Not really but you can do it again." She kissed me again and I shook my head yes.
"Did you bring your graduation dress?"
She shook her head no.
"I was going to give this to you for your birthday but I guess you can have it now."
I went in my closet and pulled out a short pink dress with matching heels, a necklace, and a bracelet.
She covered her mouth with her hands, "Oh My Gosh Trevor! That dress it so beautiful it looks like it cost a fortune." I laughed and said, "You can pay me back by putting it on."
She laughed and went into the bathroom to put on the dress. While she was in the bathroom I put on the suit we bought from the store.
She came out the bathroom and she looked stunning. I placed the crystal crown (from the concert) on her head. She blushed and said, "We are really dressed up for graduation."I grabbed her waist and put my lips to her ear, "Because my baby is gonna be the center of attention."  We went outside and got into the car. When we arrived at school and we saw everyone in the parking lot wearing fancy clothes. I saw Camilla talking to Taryn. She had on a light blue dress with sparkling silver glitter. Christina got out the car to talk to Taryn and I went to secretly talk to Camilla.
"Sup bae hot dress."
She laughed and said, "You don't look bad yourself."
I chuckled and said, "Spin around."
She spinned to show me her dress and I smiled, "You know blue and silver are my favorite colors."
She smirked and said, "Really? I didn't know."
We both laughed.
She changed the subject, "So is everything good with you and Christina."
I smiled and my cheeks got warm, "Yeah, it's really good. She slept over my house last night."
Camilla's eyes got wide and her jaw dropped, "Oh MY God Trevor did you-." I cut her off, "Chill Camilla we didn't do anything."
"So you guys are getting pretty serious?"
I smiled shyly and scratched the back of my head, "Yeah I guess, but what about you. We need to get you a bae." She looked down at the ground, "Your my bae."
I laughed and said, "I know and I always will be but Cammy you are way to amazing not to have a boyfriend."
She flipped her hair, "Your right I am pretty amazing."
I hugged her and when we pulled apart I saw tears in her eyes.
"Bae what's wrong."
She wiped a tear from her face, "Trev I'm going to miss you."
"Camilla what are you talking about?"
She gave me a fake smile, "Trev I can't stay here. I'm moving to Florida and I'm going to college there."
I put my arms around her and hugged her, "Camilla why are you leaving me."
More tears started to fall from her eyes, "I'm sorry Trev."
My eyes started to sting with tears.
A single tear fell from my face.
She wiped my cheek, "Trevor please don't cry. Let's not ruin our graduation."
I fake smiled, "I'm going to meet up with Trina."
She nodded her head yes and I walked over to Christina.

"Hey Trina, are you ready to go inside."
She smiled and said, "Yeah Trevor, where were you?"
"I was just catching up with old friends."
She smiled and I grabbed her hand. We walked into school hand and hand with Taryn on one side and Camilla on the other.

We walked into the school to get our cap and gown. Then we went outside and sat down in the group of chairs arranged outside for the graduation. All the chairs were filled with students and the ceremony was about to start.
I sat next to Christina, who was sitting next to Taryn, who was sitting next to Camilla.
During the ceremony I continuously looked over at Camilla who kept wiping her tears.
The principal started to call students names to receive their diplomas.
"Camilla Brown."
Camilla wiped a tear from her face and walked to the front to receive her diploma. She grabbed the diploma and spoke into the microphone, "Thanks so much. Thank you to all the teachers that helped me and the students that were always there for me. I'm going to miss all of you especially my best friend."
She waved and walked back to her seat.
I smiled at her and she smiled back.
A few students went next and then the principal called, "Christina Cooper."
Christina got up and walked to the front to receive her diploma.
She spoke into the microphone, "Thanks so much."
She walked back and sat in her seat.
A lot more students were called and then the principal said, "Trevor Jackson."
I high fived my friends and walked to the front and grabbed my diploma. As I was going to speak into the microphone the students started to chant, "SING! SING! SING!" I laughed and said, "Ya'll want me to sing?" The students started clapping. I smiled and looked over at the principal, "Can I?" The principal shook his head yes and I started to sing into the microphone.

"Sometimes it gets hard, but don't let it stop you
I know it gets hard, but it's all worth it nigga
Life is bound to knock you down, but don't sit around complaining
The time is now, now
Pick yourself up off the ground and make changes
We go on this road
No choice on how it all began
But I know for us all
We have a say in how it ends
There's enough love for the whole world in here (got enough love)
Whole world in here
We got enough love for the whole world in here (yep yep we got enough love)
The whole world in here
If you feel it how I feel it then say yeah, yeah
Keep yo head up just like I do, I do
If you with me say yeah, yeah
Keep on grindin' just like I do, I do
If you in the club
With your day ones
Celebratin' all that work you put in
I'm here to remind you
To keep on gettin' it just like I do
So go and get it just like I do
How many times have you felt like giving up?
I know how it feels
But remember momma told me it can't rain forever
Gotta pay my dues 'cause nothing comes free
I be trying hard but man I'm only
Human and I made it I don't need no army
Trusting in the Lord as He walking beside me, hey
We go on this road
No choice on how it all began
But I know for us all
We have a say in how it ends
There's enough love for the whole world in here (got enough love)
Whole world in here
We got enough love for the whole world in here (yep yep we got enough love)
The whole world in here
If you feel it how I feel it then say yeah, yeah
Keep yo head up just like I do, I do
If you with me say yeah, yeah
Keep on grindin' just like I do, I do
If you in the club
With your day ones
Celebratin' all that work you put in
I'm here to remind you
To keep on gettin' it just like I do
So go and get it just like I do."

All the teachers and students started clapping as I walked back to my seat. After all the students received their diplomas we all threw our caps into the air. Then everyone hugged and said goodbye.

Christina POV
I walked over to Camilla to hug her. "Hey Camilla." She smiled and looked over at me, "Oh hey Christina."
"I'm going to miss you."
I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean? Where are you going?"
She wiped another tear, "I'm moving to Florida my flight leaves tomorrow."
I hugged her again, "Awww I'm gonna miss you."
She smiled and said, "Don't be sad. We can see each other tomorrow and we can say bye at the airport."

(Authors note: Why is Camilla leaving? What's going to happen next. Thanks for reading.)
Inspired by lovemecutie143