Chapter 2: Having fun

Drew's P.O.V   

After the guys and I  had finished our pillow fight, and the boys had stopped laughing, I say," hey, why don't we go and get some food and go bowling?" the guys look at each other and nod in agreement.

We go out of Cole's lab, out of the basement and into the living room where we all put on our jackets and head out the door, we walk over to Wendy's and get our burgers then we walk over to Dave's bowling alley and get into two separate teams. Drake and me vs. Cole and Jasper.

Cole bowls first and he gets a seven-ten split. Cole and Jasper groan in disappointment, while me and Drake cheer. Than its my turn, I grab a blue bowling ball and bowl, I end up also getting a seven-ten split, Cole and Jasper cheer and Jasper says," not so funny now, is it Drew?".

  I stick my tounge out at him and he says," it's on" and we all bowl like crazy, in the end it's me and Drake who wins, we leave the bowling alley and go back to Cole's apartment, we go inside and all head upstairs to put rooms that Cole had built for me, Drake, and Jasper.

Once I'm in my room, I change into my pj's and get under the covers and fall asleep, before I fall asleep completely,I think"I hope we get to do this everyday" then my head falls into my pillow.