Chapter 18: Remembering

Drew's P.O.V.
My body shakes, and I'm back in the cave with the guys, they look worried. Cole asks," Drew, what was that?" I sigh,I know I have to tell them. I say," Ever since we got the first gem, I've been having flashbacks memories about my life before Ken took me. I remember a girl named Kala, she was my best friend, I was with her when Ken kidnapped me, the day after I got kidnapped, a police officer came to interview Kala, Kala went crazy, she went to her window ledge and she, she, she jumped, the officer called an ambulance, but Jane found her and she fixed
her, and by that I mean she made her into that clock Invention, she said that she could help her get revenge on me, on you guys too. Kala agreed and she let Jane make her into-into that person, she made her completely into some kind of robot out of used parts, but I think I found out way to stop Kala working, Jane gave her a star, it's red and blue, if I can somehow break it or destroy it, Kala'll stop working. I don't have any idea why she wants these gems but if she wants them, She's going to have to rip them from my hands before I give them to her, Ken may have experimented on me, but Jane  turned my only friend into a robot, she turned her against me, Jane wants to test out powers right?,well let's show her just how strong our powers are". All while I talked, the guys were quiet. Drake spoke first," when did you start remembering?" I think back to all the places we've been to and say," it started before we found the emerald, in the hotel room when I feel asleep, I dreamt that she got crushed by the ceiling fan in her room, I didn't tell you guys because I didn't know if I was dreaming it or it was a flashback" Cole says," and the only way to stop Kala is to pierce her star heart?" I nod and say,"I'm sure, it's red and it's star-shaped, if I find a way to break it, she'll stop working" Jasper nods and says,"except there's one problem, how are we getting back?"