Chapter 12:Another Timeline, Another riddle

Drew's P.O.V
It's official, old people have the worst memory. After I had stolen the gem, we headed up to the apartment and sat on the couch. Suddenly my blue bracelet starts glowing and the Jane hologram appears. She says," ah, you have found the emerald, one of the many gems, this first one was easy the last two will be hard, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you died from them. Now stand still while I beam you" A blue light surrounds us, my body feels like it's getting pulled from the waist up, I shut my eyes, not wanting to see how she's transporting us to our next task. As soon as it started, it stops, I can feel that I'm wearing something, I open my eyes when I hear the guys scream. With my eyes open, I ask," guys what's wro- hahaha hahaha!". The boys have on white skirts and no shirts at all, their chests look like they've been bathed in oil, and around their eyes, they have on black makeup.  I look past the skirts and see that they have on sandles. Cole says," ugh, are you serious, I have on a skirt, it feels like I'm breaking some kind of man code by wearing this, ugh" he has a look of disgust on his face, Jasper and Drake have the same facial expressions.They all look up at me and they're mouths dropped open, worried I ask," guys, what, what is it?"  They close they're mouths and Drake says," you might want to take a look at yourself " I look around and see a river, I walk towards it and look at my reflection. My mouth drops open at want I see. I have on solid gold bracelets that are hiding my regular ones, a white dress that stops above my knees, my lips are bright red, and above my eyes are blue and black makeup, decorated egyptian style. I think, wait, we're all wearing egyptian clothing, are we in egypt?. I look away from my reflection, the guys are standing beside me. I look at the horizon and see people working on some statutes, not just any statutes, pyramids, the great sphinx. Suddenly my wrist that's covering my blue bracelet glows and the Jane hologram appears, she says," dark as night, red as blood, on This quest you must try, the next gem is hidden within the treasure's eye"  the hologram vanishes from our sight.