Chapter 9:Clues

Drew's P.O.V

"No!" I wake up in the bed screaming the word after that insane dream. I sit up in the bed shaking, I get off the bed and rush towards the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet. I hear footsteps coming towards me, I feel a hand on my back rubbing, and someone's holding up my hair.

Once I'm done barfing, I stand up and go to the sink and rinse my mouth out. I lift my head up, go out of the bathroom and go sit on the couch. The guys sit on either side of me. Cole says," Drew, are you ok?, you're not sick or anything are you?" I swallow before I answer," yeah, I'm fine, just nervous" something beeps and I realize that it's my blue bracelet.

A blue hologram appears from it,Jane is in the hologram, she starts talking," For testing my weapon, it will send you back in time, and when you arrive in the timeline, you will have to fine an artifact, from the riddle that I give you, here's the first one:the color of the forest,it starts with an E,it's a nice looking gem, find it and show it to me" the Jane hologram disappeared from my bracelet.

I say," hey, you think after we show her the artifact, she'll send us to another timeline?" the guys all look at each other, Drake says," yeah, but I wonder how though?" I shrug my shoulders and say," hey Cole, can you make your lab big, maybe there's something in it that can help us?" Cole nods and says," sure, but we're gonna need a bigger place, so it can get back to normal size".

I stand up off the couch and say," well, let's look around the town and maybe we'll find a field or am abandoned house" The guys get up off the couch and we head out the door, I lock it with my key, we go downstairs into the lobby and out the door, while we're walking, I think, I hope the other clues are easier.