Chapter 6: Tick Tock

Drew's P.O.V
I come to and see that I'm laying down in the middle of the street. I move my head to the left and see Jasper and Cole,I look to the right and see Drake, the boys are knocked unconscious and they have wounds all over their bodies.I look around for Jane but I don't see her.

I look down at myself and see that my left pants leg is completely torn off at the knee,blood seeping out of a very large cut.I sit up and look around and see that the street is completely deserted, what's weird is that every car on the street is floating in midair and the people on the street are like statutes.

I hear a bell chime and look infront of me, I see a clock that resembles big Ben, or maybe it is big Ben. In the middle of the clock is a girl wearing a white dress, her black hair hanging in her face, her arms arranged to look like the hands of the clock. I get a good look at her and notice that she doesn't look human, hell, she looks more like she's part of the clock from where I'm seeing it.

Suddenly I remember Jane saying that she wanted us to test out her new weapon, I look at the girl, android, whatever the hell she is and think, is she Jane's weapon?.  Suddenly her head snaps up and she looks straight at me, once I get a good look at her face I almost stop breathing. I realize that I know her, before Ken kidnapped me.

I stare at her in shock, she has one red eye and one black eye, there's a crackle in the sky and me and my friends are lifted into the sky and into a red oval hole.I look back at the girl and see that she's staring at me, there's a smile on her face, and for a second while I look into her eyes I think I see what? hurt? regret? sadness? anger? or maybe all four.

She says," tick,tock,tick,tock, you might want to see how much time you have Drew" she says my name like it's a curse word, my friends and I go into the oval hole, I think,just what have I gotten us into?. I blackout.