Chapter 8: Remembering

Drew's P.O.V
I can feel the blood drain completely from my face as I take in his answer.1820, he just said it was 1820,last time I checked it was 2013.  I look at the man, tell him thanks and go back to my booth. I sit next to Drake, the guys look at me, waiting for my answer.

In a whisper of disbelief, I tell them," 1820, he said the year was 1820". I watch one by one as the boys faces go pale, their eyes widen, and their mouths dropped slightly open. Jasper whispers,"what!?, how can it be 1820!?" I shrug my shoulders and say," I think I know, but I might not be sure,anyway we can't talk here, too many people, let's go somewhere more private" we get up and leave the booth, as we head out the door, I can feel eyes watching us leave.

We start to walk down the path, each of us lost in our own thoughts.I look up and see a building that says,"Motel" I show Cole and say," hey, let's stay there for the night, k?" the guys nod in agreement. We head over to the motel and go inside, we go to the check in counter and a man with black hair, busy mustache, a pair of glasses and a brown suit.

He looks at us and says," aye, I suppose ye be wantin to order a room, am I right?"  We all nod our heads, I ask," how much?" the man shakes his, takes a key off the wall behind him and gives it to me.

He says," ye seems like a kind-hearted lassie, I give ye a free room, just as long as ye brothers make sure ye stay out of trouble here"  I blush when he calls the guys my brothers. I take the room key, which has the number 15 on it. We walk up the stairs and down the hallway until we reach a door with the number 15 on it.

With the room key, I open the door and we step inside. Inside are two beds and a couch, to the left is a small kitchen, across the kitchen is the bathroom.The guys go to sit on the couch, while I lay down on the bed and go straight to sleep.

Dream: I'm in a bedroom, talking to a friend about our careers, what we want to do for a job. I can hear what she's saying, but I can't see her face. She's saying," My dream is to become an actress, what about you drew?"  I answer," A writer" she turns towards me and smiles, she's about to say something when the entire room shakes, we both scream. Suddenly the fan above us shakes, and I'm underneath it, it falls.Two hands shove me aside and I land on the floor,crash! I sit up and my mouth drops open in shock and horror at what I see. Underneath the fan, is blood, a lot of it, there's so much of it that some of it reaches my hands and shoes, the puddle grows bigger, like it's been waiting to do this, I look past the blood and what I see makes me start screaming, because underneath the fan, sticking out, is a severed arm. No!, No!, No!, No!.