Chapter 7: When are we

Drew's P.O.V
I come to. I look around me and realize that the boys are gone and that I'm in an alley. I walk out of the alley and I'm almost run over by a horse carriage. A women in a dress that looks like a nightgown yells out," watch where ye be going missy" and continues on her way.

I look around me and see that everyone is wearing old fashioned clothes, men wearing pants with straps and women wearing petticoats. I look down at myself and almost laugh in relief when I see that I'm still wearing my t-shirt and jeans, and that I still have my bracelets on.

I realize that I have to find the guys before I do anything first. The only thing I can do is hope they're all together.I think. I start walking down the sidewalk, while I'm walking I see that some women are wearing pants and a t-shirts like me. I walk until I get to a place called," Joe's work and bar:A place where guys can be guys" I walk in it.

Almost immediately I'm met with the smell of sweat and beer, I see girls sitting in booths with guys, some are making out and others are just eyeing each other like they want to choke one another.

One loud yell gets my attention though, I look around for the source and see that a group of men are in a circle and they're yelling at someone in the middle of it. Out of all the yelling I hear a familiar voice say," look we didn't mean any trouble, we're just trying to find our sister!" Cole.

I make my way over to the circle trying to break through it. A man pushes me back and says," be gone with ye missy, this doesn't concern ye" then he turns around and starts yelling again. Why are people talking like that? And what's with calling me missy? that's a name for a dog. I think.

I step back, clear my throat and yell" can you men step away from them please?,they're my brothers!" the group of men all take a step back, turn around and see me, and walk off mumbling under their breaths. I turn my attention to the guys.

They all have on white shirts on, but the shirts are covered with dirt, they have on beige pants and brown shoes, and they have on brown hats. I run into their arms and hug them tight, they do the same to me. We go to a booth and sit down, Cole and Jasper on one side and me and Drake on the other.

Drake looks at my t-shirt and jeans and says,"how come you're still in your regular clothes?" I shrug and say," I don't know and that's not important right now, what is is figuring out why we're here and when are we?" Jasper looks at me and says," what do you mean when, Drew" I look around and say in a hushed voice," look at your clothes, and haven't you've heard them talk strangely, like ye or missy,it's obvious we're not in our timeline".

The guys look at me and nod, I remember what happened and ask them," why did you guys say that I was your sister?" the guys turn red and Jasper stutters out," well, come on drew, Drake is your clone," Drake winces at the word,jasper continues on talking," sorry, Drake, anyway drake kinda looks like you because of dna, and it's kind of true". I think about when I first met Drake, and nod," ok, I get that, anyway Drake, how bout you go ask them what year this is?" Drake turns completely white and looks at me like I've lost my mind.

He says," I'm sorry, but did you not see the looks on those guys faces, they were ready to kill us if you hadn't shown up" I sigh and say," ok,ok, you have a point, I'll go ask then" I slide out of the booth and go to ask the bartender. I ask," excuse me sir, but can you tell me what year this is?" He turned around to face me and said," aye, certainly missy, it's the year 1820"