Chapter 3

Chris's POV

I laid Logan down in her crib as she slept soundly while sucking on my pinkie.

"I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated

Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.

Keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision.

But I can see it has to be your love that I've been dreaming of.

And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.

I'll never die."

I sang to her softly as she slept.

"You look so much like your mommy, she would've loved you." I whispered to her, letting tears come to my eyes and fall on the edge of her crib. "I love you so much Logan." I whispered and started sobbing softly.

I turned her little lanterns on and turned the over head light off then walked back over to her crib and just watched her sleep peacefully.

Just then I heard a knock on her door. "Come in." I said quietly. The door opened to reveal Balz. He saw I had tears coming down my face and hugged me, as I sobbed into his shoulder. "Why? Why did she have to go?" I sobbed. "Shh shh man, it's ok, it's ok." He said rubbing circles in my back.

I never cried in front of the guys, never. But I guess that's changed now. I heard Logan make a little noise and start crying. I pulled away from me and Balz' hug and picked her up and held her close to me.

"Daddy's here baby, daddy's got you." I whispered to her. "It's crazy how much she looks like Jen." Balz said. I chuckled and nodded. I moved Logan so I was holding her baby style, and I looked at her looking up at me, then she giggled and reached for my hair.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and giggled. I chuckled and grabbed her hand then kissed it. "I love you." I whispered to her. "Aww, that is soo cute!" I heard a females voice say. I looked up to see Ally (A/N I think that's Ryan's fiancé/wife's name, I just don't remember, so please don't judge.) "hey Ally." I said quietly.

She ran over to me and Logan, then looked down at Logan. "She's so small." She whispered.

I chuckled and nodded.

Then I finally got a good look at her, damn she was really small, especially in my arms.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤