Chapter 19

Logan's POV

3 hours earlier...

I had just fallen asleep by the trash can, when two very large men walked by the alley, and must've seen me, and they walked up to me and knelt down.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" One man asked. "Seems like a little girl." Another man said, I could almost hear his smirk.

"Aww, she's crying." The one guy said then picked me up by my hair. I screamed out in pain and trying taking his hands off me. "Oh no no, we've got you now, were not letting you go now little brat." The guy said and threw me against the brick wall, then it all went black.

*present*

I slowly opened my eyes to see brightness, I looked over and saw a woman typing on a computer.

"Lady? Where's my daddy?" I asked quietly. "Oh! Good your awake! Your daddy is on his way sweetie." She said grabbing my hand and giving it a small squeeze.

***

Chris's POV

"My daughter Logan Cerruli is here, I need to see her!" I yelled at the man at the front desk. He nodded and typed in his computer. "Room 194." He said pointing to the direction.

I immediately ran off towards her room.

The second I got to it, I burst through the door to see Logan giggling at a TV show. "Oh thank god." I said grabbing my chest and quickly walked up to her, I noticed she didn't have any wires on her, so I picked her up and held her close to my chest.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again." I whispered to her. She giggled and hugged me tightly around my neck.

"Are you alright baby?" I asked her, setting her back down on the bed. "My head hurts a wittle bit, but that's it." She said poking her head. I sighed in relief and kissed her head.

*yay! Logan's ok!! I didn't even know if I should make her ok, or in critical condition.....but clearly she's ok..so sorta happy ending to this chapter... Sorry it's short..../: oh! Btw! I dedicated this chapter to carolynxhorror because she is an amazing writer and I love her stories to death! So you should go check her out!*

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤