Chapter 11

Chris's POV

Me and the guys were in stage singing, when Logan starts crawling on the stage.

Everyone started laughing or 'awwing' at her, I ran over to her then picked her up.

"Everyone this is my beautiful little rebel, Logan Lee!" I yelled into the mic. Logan grabbed onto the top of the mic and started babbling things into it. You could hear all of the girls in the crowd aww T her, but one guy pissed me off beyond belief.

He threw a bottle at the stage, but sense I was holding Logan I dodged it, "who the FUCK THREW THAT?!" I screamed into the mic. No one came forward. "Continue with the show! No more baby!" Some guy yelled.

"You know what? Screw you! You can yell all you want, but I swear to god I if you throw one more bottle up here and nearly hip my daughter, I will rip your vocal cords out and you will wak up in a coffin!" I screamed into the mic, then walked backstage and handed Logan to Alley, no forgetting to kiss her cheek before heading back on stage.

I ran back on stage and grabbed my mic, "ok, let's put that son of a bitch behind us, and lets continue with the fucking show!" I yelled. The crowd erupted with cheers and screams.

Then 'City Lights' started playing. "This song is dedicated to my little angel sitting backstage." I said and started singing.

*After show*

I ran off stage with the guys behind me, to see Alley sitting on the ground while Logan was crawling around babbling nothing's to herself. "I'm sorry Chris, I couldn't stop her from going on stage, she just started crawling and by the time I tried catching up with her she was already on the stage." Alley said to me.

"It's completely fine, besides I liked having my baby on stage with me." I said looking down at Logan who had crawled over to me. "Well hi there beautiful." I said bending down and picking her up.

"Did you like going on stage with daddy?" I asked her while leaning down and kissing her nose. She reached up and touched my bottom lip, then giggled. "I'll take that as a yes." I said smiling down at her.

*On the bus*

I was sitting on the ground with Logan, while she was playing with her toy bat with yellow eyes, that had bells in it.

She started giggling at the noise it made and looked up at me. Then she stuck it above her head, handing it to me. "Ga booza booz!" She squealed as I took it from her.

"I love you crazy child." I said leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

Just then Balz and Ryan walked into the living area where me and Logan were. Balz got done on the floor with us and started playing with Logan. I stood up, cracking my back and stood next to Ryan, who was looking down at Balz and Logan.

"Ohhh daddy Cerulli! Mini Cerruli is tired!" Balz squealed while picking Logan up and handing her to me. Just then she yawned big and cuddled into my chest. "Aww, come on baby." I said walking into the bunk alley and getting in my bunk with her.

I put a blanket on top of us, then pulled us closer, kissing the top of her head.

Then I started singing Saviour by Black Veil Brides to her.

I never meant to be the one

Who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sewn

Because of who you are

I will take this burden on

And become the holy one

But remember I am human

And I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed

I am here,

Saviour will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby

To all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try

To be the one you love

So I can take this pen

And teach you how to live

What is left unsaid

The greatest gift I give

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed

I am here,

Saviour will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

[Violin solo]

Saviour will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries

Praying for life

I will be there

When I hear your cries

Praying for life

I will be there

I will fight!

I will always be there!

I will fight!

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Logan fell asleep half way through the song, I kissed her head and laid mine on top of hers. "I love you my little angel." I whispered to her.

Then fell alseep to her soft breathing.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤