Chapter 7

Chris's POV

I woke up to find Logan not beside me.

I shot up from my bed and ran downstairs into the kitchen to see all the guys surrounding Logan's highchair, with Logan inside it.

I sighed in relief, getting everybody's attention, "oh hey man, sorry to scare you, but she woke up and was crying, so we decided to take her until you woke up." Ricky said picking Logan up and handing her over to me.

"Hi baby." I said kissing her nose, she looked up at me and puckered her bottom lip then started crying.

I furrowed my eyebrows and moved her, thinking maybe shes not comfy, nope.

She just screamed and cried louder.

I set her down in her highchair, and she immediately stopped crying. "What the hell?" Balz said. "I don't know." I whispered.

I picked Logan back up and she started crying and screaming again.

"Here Balz hold her." I said handing her over to him. The second she was in his arms she stopped screaming and crying.

I will admit, that fucking hurt.

"Ok then, sense every time I hold her she cries, Ill make her a bottle, then I'm gonna go to Starbucks." I said walking over to the microwave and started making her a bottle then put it in the microwave and started it.

Then I walked upstairs and changed into my black ripped skinny jeans, my white suicide silence shirt and my black converse.

I walked downstairs to see Logan crying and reaching for me. "Oh now you want me." I said a little to harsh.

"Come on Chris, she was probably just confused." Ricky defended. "Confused who her dad was? No thanks." I said and walked towards the front door.

Logan just cried and screamed louder. I sighed and walked back, grabbed her, then walked upstairs and changed her into a black onsie with a black cat on the front, and a black ruffled skirt with her black slip on shoes.

I grabbed her diaper bag then headed towards Starbucks.

The entire way there Logan just cried and screamed, to be honest it was getting on my nerves, but I guess I have to deal with it, because she's my daughter, and I would never yell at her, or ever touch her, so I guess I just need to suck it up.

Once we finally got to Starbucks I got Logan out of the back and grabbed her diaper bag.

I ordered a caramel macchiato and got a want milk for Logan.

I sat down and put Logan in my lap, then fixed her bottle with her warm milk, I moved her so she was laying down in my arms, and I put the bottle to her lips, she immediately opened her mouth and started drinking it making cute grunting noises.

I smiled down at her staring up at me, then she reached up and touched my bottom lip, I chuckled and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I wish I knew why you were just randomly crying baby, I just wish you could tell me." I whispered.

Then it clicked.

She probably needs her mommy..

"God dammit.." I whispered under my breath.

"I'm sorry Logan, I really am." I whispered to her while stroking her soft cheek.

"I'm so sorry." I said with tears coming to my eyes.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤

Baby Motionless (Chris Cerruli is my daddy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें