Chapter 18

Chris's POV

"Um u-uh, u-um.." I said getting scared.

I didn't want to tell her 'oh yeah, your mommy, yeah she's dead'. Yeah I wasn't ready to tell her that.

"Um, Logan baby, you know when grandma came for your birthday? And she gave you an doll that was an angel?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, sitting up straight.

"Well, mommy is an angel, a very beautiful one at that, and she watches over you and daddy all the time." I said breathing heavily, yet quiet.

"Why isn't she here?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "S-She needed to be in heaven, not here." I said feeling tears come to my eyes. "Daddy? Are you cwying?" Logan asked getting in my lap and looking at my face intently.

"N-no, daddy's not crying." I said wiping my eyes quickly. "Is mommy gonna come back down?" She asked quietly.

I sighed and looked down, then shook my head. "Why not?" She asked again.

I sighed in frustration and sadness, then stood up abruptly, making Logan fall off my lap and onto the couch.

"Enough questions!" I said raising my voice slightly and quickly walking out the back doors and onto the back porch.

Logan's POV

Enough questions!" Daddy said raising his voice, then walking quickly out the back doors and onto the back porch.

I looked down and sniffled, feeling tears prickle in my eyes. Daddy never yelled at me.

I know I hit a bad subject, but he didnt need to yell at me. I got up and walked out the front door.

Maybe I could just go for a little walk, I thought to myself as I stepped off the front porch and onto the sidewalk.

****

I didn't know where I was, it was really dark outside, and it was really cold.

I needed my daddy.

I whimpered as I found an alley and walked down it, sitting beside a garge can and wiping my tears away with my sleeve of my shirt.

"Daddy." I sobbed, before slowly closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Chris's POV

"Yes, she has dark long brown hair, brown eyes and her skin is pale and soft, yes, she's 4." I said into the phone, pacing back and forth talking to the police department.

"Ok, we'll send out the missing child's report right now, thank you." The officer said then hung up.

Once they were off the phone a slid down the wall, sobbing and holding her little bat close to my chest.

"Chris, we will find her, without a doubt, we will find your little princess." Balz said coming next to me and rubbing my shoulder.

"I can't lose her, I've already lost Jen, I can't lose Logan, she's all I have left." I said running my hands through my hair.

"You won't lose her-" before he could finish, my phone rang.

I immediately answered it, not looking at the I.D.

"Hello?"

"Chris Cerulli?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to ask you to come to LA hospital."

"W-Why?"

"We have your daughter."

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤