Chapter 17

Chris's POV

I knocked softly on my bedroom door where Logan was. "Baby?" I asked quietly as I opened the door, to reveal Logan curled up snuggling in my pillow while hugging her bat with yellow eyes and sucking her thumb.

"Aw baby.." I said walking over to the bed and sitting by her, then started stroking her soft brown hair. "I don't wanna go back." She muttered taking her thumb out of her mouth.

"I know sweetie." I said moving her so she was sitting in my lap. "How about we go downstairs and watch Nightmare Before Christmas and eat lucky charms?" I suggested. She nodded her head sticking her thumb back in her mouth and wrapping her one arm around my neck.

I picked her up, putting her on my hip and walked downstairs, setting her on the couch in the living room, then going in the kitchen and getting the box of lucky charms.

I walked back in the living room to see Logan messing with my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows and patted my pants pockets, no phone. I smiled and shook my head, she probably snuck it out if my pocket when I was holding her.

"How did you get daddy's phone missy?" I asked her as I sat down on the couch next to her. She shrugged her shoulders and snuggled up in my chest, still playing on my phone. I kissed the top of her head and turned Netflix on, putting Nightmare Before Christmas on, and putting the lucky charms between me and Logan.

"Daddy?" Logan asked me quietly as we were in the middle of the movie. "Yes baby girl?" I asked her. "Why does Mia hate me?" She asked. "She's just jealous because of how beautiful you are, compared to her." I said kissing her head.

"Daddy?" She asked again minutes later. "Yes sweetie?" I asked. "Where's mommy?" She asked.

Making my heart literally stop...

***sorry it took so fuckin going to upload :/***

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤