Chapter 20 (The End)

Chris's POV 10 years later...

"Dadddd! But I wanna go to the partyyyy!" Logan whined to me as she was begging to go to some party a kid at her school was throwing.

"No Logan, I don't want you going to a party where there could be drinking, smoking, and other illegal stuff, no and that's final Logan Lee." I said as I was writing a new song.

"Ugh! You suck!" She screamed and stomped out of my room.

I chuckled and shook my head at her, then went back to writing my song.

Logan's POV

"Ok, so you'll get here at 11? Sweet ok bye." I said to my friend Carly.

I slipped on my black and white striped skinny jeans and a black shirt with 'Heavy Metal' on the front, then slipped on my leather boots with chains.

I grabbed my black hobo bag then climbed out my window and waited by a neighbors mailbox for Carly to get here and bring us to the party!

*****

3 hours later...

Chris's POV

I was laying down on my bed looking up at the ceiling listening to music when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Chris Cerruli?"

"Yes?"

"We have your daughter here at the local LA police department."

***okie dokie, I'm sorry if I upset people yesterday with the other chapter, but this is how is was supposed to end, I was just really upset yesterday. Anywhore, leave a comment saying if you would like a sequel, because I'm willing to do one! :D <3 love you all!!***

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤