Chapter 15

Chris's POV

*After Warped*

"Daddy, I don't want to go to school.." Logan whined as I put some crayons in her little pink and purple backpack.

"Honey, I know you don't want to go now, but once your there, you'll not want to leave." I said while kissing her cheek. She pouted and crossed her arms. "The kids will hate me." She muttered. "They'll love you, just as much as I love you." I said while picking her up and putting her on my hip.

I walked out of the house and got Logan in her carseat, buckling her in, then getting in the front and driving off.

*Skipping caride*

"Daddy don't go." Logan begged me, while clinging onto my leg as we were in front of her classroom.

"I'll be back to pick you up very soon baby, I promise." I said looking down at her.

She had tears in her eyes while looking up at me. "I'll get wonely." She muttered. "You have mister cuddles, he'll be with you all day." I said taking out her stuffed dark brown bear.

"But mister cuddles isn't you daddy.." She said hugging mister cuddles while still clinging on my leg.

"Hi, I'm miss Amanda! Ill be your daughter teacher!" A blonde woman said walking up to us. "Hi, I'm Chris, and this is my daughter Logan." I said looking down at Logan.

"Come on sweetie, lets go meet the other kids." Miss Amanda said stretching her hand out to Logan.

Logan looked up at me with tears coming down her face. I knelt down to her height and wiped her tears away. "I promise I will come and get you very soon angel, ok?" I said to her. She sniffled and nodded, "now, go with miss Amanda and I'll see you soon." I said kissing her cheek and pushing her a little towards Amanda.

She grabbed miss Amanda's hand, then turned around and looked at me, then waved.

"Bye daddy." She said. "Bye baby." I said, and stood up, then walked out of the school.

*****

I was standing outside of Logan's class, with all the other moms and dads, waiting for our kids to come out.

The doors opened and many kids came out.

I saw Logan slowly come out with tears coming down her face, once she saw me, she ran over and hugged me around my legs. I picked her up, putting her on my hip and wiped her tears away.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her. Before she could answer, miss Amanda called me into the class room.

"Mr. Cerulli, I need to talk to you." She said in stern voice. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked in, with Logan still on my hip.

"Is there something wrong? Why was Logan crying?" I asked her.

"Hold on." She said while walking out and calling in other parents.

A couple seconds later, a woman with blonde hair walked in with a little blonde girl by her side.

"Mr.Cerruli, this is Mrs.Ferris, and her daughter Mia." Miss Amanda said pointing to the girls.

"Rachel, this is Chris Cerulli, the father of Logan." Miss Amanda said to Mrs.Ferris.

"Your such a weirdo!" Mia said pointing at Logan. Her bottom lip pouted and she began to cry silently in my shoulder.

"What the cray is wrong with your child?" I asked Rachel. "Nothing is wrong with her, she's just speaking her mind." Rachel said like it was nothing. "She hurt my daughters feelings!" I said raising my voice.

"Why are we here?" I asked miss Amanda. "Because, Mia was caught slapping Logan, and making her cry, then I caught Logan pinching Mias arm." She said.

I knelt down and put Logan on the ground, and put my hands on her shoulders, making her look directly at me. "Honey why did you pinch Mia?" I asked her softly.

"Because she said I was a woser for having a boy name, and not having a mommy, and she hit me first." Logan said quietly.

"Logan had a reason for pinching her, now I'm not letting her slide, but she had a reason." I told miss Amanda.

"And what would that be?" She asked me putting a hand on her hip. "Well, Mia called her a loser for having a boy name, when it's clearly a boy or girl name, then she made fun of her for not having a mommy, then she said she hit her first, I don't blame her for pinching her."

"So your just gonna let her go around pinching people?" Rachel asked me. "I didn't say that." I said glaring at her. "I will take care of her pinching Mia, but Mia started this all." I said standing up and holding Logan's hand.

"Rachel, I won't have a bully in my class." Amanda said to Rachel. "My daughters not a bully!" She screamed.

"She is, she called Logan a loser for her name and not having a mommy, and then hit her, that's bullying."

Then Mia started talking....fucking yay....

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤