(Short chapter)Senpai! Senpai! She's awake!

When I woke up it was lighter, I knew since the wood was 'open', it was a doll, the older looking guy was a doll. How weird...

I crawled over to the opening and looked out; it was a large room that the doll was in. I wonder where I was at. I crawled all the way out and pulled my bag with me, making sure to check that everything was in there.

"I didn't take anything." A voice said behind me, making me turn to look.

It was the very same boy from before; he's probably older than he looks. Next to him was the blonde from earlier and some ravenette with an orange swirly mask, have I seen him before? The ravenette jumped towards me quite hyper-ish, while flapping his arms around.

"Senpai! Senpai! She's awake!" He wailed, making me watch him confused.

I leaned a bit closer to the redhead and blonde, before I asked in a whisper. "Is he okay?"

The red-head nodded with a sigh, though the blonde frowned at the ravenette.

"Not for long." He muttered to me as the ravenette accidentally pushed over a clay sculpture with his wild arm movements.

He threw something and next I know a bomb goes off besides the ravenette.

"Pretty." I muttered without thinking, making the blonde turn sharply towards me.

"Yeah?" He asked while looking straight at me.

"Yeah." I muttered with a small blush, having been caught red-handed in admiring the explosion.

"I'm Deidara, this is Sasori-danna." The blonde, Deidara, said and gestured towards the red-head.

"You can call me Ki Kali." I told him, quickly using the old cover-name that I had gotten once upon a time, I would rather not have them know my name here...

"Toby is Toby and Toby is a good boy!" A voice loudly exclaimed in my ear, somehow the ravenette had come from one end of the room to the other without a sound...

"Iie, iie, iie, you say your full name, it's how it works." I told him, pretending that I never noticed.

"But Toby doesn't like using Toby's full name." He said in a voice that clearly showed the pout, that he wore underneath the mask.

"Okay then, I didn't use my real name either. So we'll just play pretend, how about that?" I asked, going along with it for now.