One does not simply

//Author's note// Sorry that I'm late, but better late than never, right? I'm alive, Kiko is alive, and we ready to go. Heh, it 02:57 at night in my country, so I'm tired and weird. Don't tell, Ailes!;) Anyway, night everybody!!! I hope you enjoy!!!//Author's note end//

Otou-sensei wasn't happy the next morning, Ibiki and Anko had visited early in the morning and woke both of us up; they couldn't get into my room though, so Otou-sensei's jutsu, that he did on my room, worked just fine. Which Anko didn't like, apparently it made it harder to kidnap me...

I'm pretty sure that that was the point...

Anyway, they came by and woke us up, because they didn't trust that Otou-sensei would comply and be nice about it all, and Otou-sensei's little pout seemed to agree with them. Ibiki helped me with storing all my stuff in a storage scroll, while Anko made sure that Otou-sensei couldn't get in the way; which might have on various times involved rope, hot sauce and Otou-sensei's favorite books, that he usually tried to keep away from me. Otou-sensei wasn't happy at all.

We were the first people to meet up at the gate, where we were soon joined by the rest of our group; the Mizukage and her guards were the last to show up. We were out of the gate quickly, me on Ibiki's shoulders and the rest on the ground; it was something about not even giving Otou-sensei the chance to run back to the village with me. Or a carrot on a stick, I'm not really sure.

It took just as long to get there as Tsunade had said, four days. Once again I noted how it was a lot more fun to be on a boat with Otou-sensei than alone, and it was even more fun with Naruto and everyone.

That evening we arrived late and Otou-sensei, me, Anko and Ibiki ate dinner together in a restaurant, before we went to find our hotel and went to bed. The next morning our whole group of people was in the Mizukage's office, where she was giving out missions to everyone but me. Apparently I'm too little both bodily and age wise for her to believe, that I was in fact a shinobi. After a bit of back and forward bickering she let Ibiki and Anko stay with me and dismissed the others.

"So, even though you're here with your dad, it doesn't mean that you won't be training like rest of the genins." The Mizukage started with a fake smile that showed that she was wasn't too happy with me being here.

"More like unofficial Anbu." Ibiki mumbled from next to me, though it wasn't loud enough for anyone but me and Anko to hear it.

"Luckily for you Kirigakure have some of the best teachers, we'll get you to become a proper genin in no time." She said in a happy tone, probably trying to cheer me up, but only resulting in me tilting my head.

"Am I not 'proper'?" I asked her confused, was I doing something wrong?

"Of course you are, kid." Ibiki answered me and patted my head, before he send the Mizukage an angry look.

It didn't take long for the teacher to show up, which just made everything boring. He brought us to another room where he started talking and talking and talking and I was just daydreaming away, not even pretending to listen.

"She isn't listening..." Anko stage-whispered and laughed when the teacher turned to look at her in annoyance.

The two of them had a stare-down that Ibiki eventually ended by fake coughed, which brought the teacher's attention to himself.

"Her father is a shinobi, an unconventional one at that, and he just so happens to also be her sensei, perhaps try something non-theoretically?" He suggested, just as the Mizukage walked into the room to check on how the lesson went.

"That sounds like a great idea." She stated as she looked at me; I was drawing on the paper that I was supposed to write notes on, I was drawing her face.

The teacher wasn't happy with having his teaching methods questioned, but since the Mizukage agreed; he quickly agreed too. And so I found myself outside of an office building, hiding in a tree, watching how the people inside moved around; inside that building was a scroll and I was supposed to steal it.

It wasn't an actual mission; the guards that walked around the building, the ones that stood inside near the scroll and the ones, that was hiding all over watching, were actually teachers and older students of Kirigakure that volunteered to test me. With soft movements I used Hana: Fukashi, but I stayed still till all the flower pedals disappeared in the wind, then I jumped into the nearest window, the one window that was open, but also the one window with the most 'guards'. Then I tiptoed past all the people that guarded the scroll and walked out the front door.

So, maybe it wasn't fair to use Hana: Fukashi, especially if they didn't know that I could use something like it, but honestly I just want this over with...

I cancelled the jutsu once I neared the place where Ibiki, Anko, the Mizukage and the teacher waited. They were eating dangos and I could see how Ibiki was ignoring the teacher, while Anko was more interested in the dango than in anything else. I could hear the teacher ramble long before I saw them though, he was quite happy with his work.

"One does not simply walk into a building like that and grab a scroll, and certainly no one can just WALK out again; she'll give up soon enough!" He exclaimed, ending a much longer tirade that no one had really been paying attention to.

"But I just DID simply walk in and grab the scroll, or well there was some jumping, but I DID just walk out." I stated as I walked up to them and held out the scroll for them to see, tilting my head at the teacher, who stood open mouthed and stared in shock at the scroll in my hand. "Close your mouth, there might be flies here."

Ibiki smiled at me and Anko giggled, which made me smile.

"Well, I guess we need to move on to the next training exercise." The Mizukage stated happily, making me pout.

"Awww." I whined, making Ibiki and Anko laugh loudly.