That sure sounds like fun!(Tagged as well)

//Author's note// So before we begin, I was tagged by Kakashfan14

And I'm trying to do the whole tagged thing, but I haven't tried it before, so I'm probably going to fail. Was that up there a tag? Did it work? Gah!!!

Anyway; the questions:

1) Do you have a crush?

No, I do not. 

2)What is your middle name?

Lykke, it is a Danish word meaning happiness or luck. Ironic really, since I was born on Friday the 13th.

3)How tall are you?

Don't know for sure, about maybe 164 centimeters? Or 167 cm, I've been measured to be that tall too. The latest was 164 cm. It's at least two years ago now though, so who knows?

4)What's your eye color?

I'd say green, dusty moss green. But my mom always says brown. It I have to be honest, it might be Hazel, but what do I know? <3

5)When did you cry last?

Just a couple of days ago, when I was at my Aunt's.

6)What's your biggest fear?

Weeeeeeelll, I hate heights and spiders, and I'm not the biggest fan of doctors, dentists or the dark. I don't like to be completely alone, but I don't like people either. Even with all of this I'm not actually scared enough of any of it to say that it is my biggest fear. I don't know what my biggest fear is... Oh well.

7)What's the last song you listened to?

Bad day(I'm listening to music now and that song just ended;P).

8)Who is the last person you texted?

My mom, I'm home with her dog, that feels very abandoned right now. So I texted her to let know that she made her dog cry. Ain't I just a great daughter?

9)What is your favorite app?

YouTube and Wattpad, don't make me choose; they're both my precious little babies.

10)Tag 20 people.

Oh no... I don't even think that I 'know' 20 people on here... I guess I'll add some of my followers as well then? Okay, better give it a try: