Can I harass Deidara untill the meeting starts?

A couple of days passed and Otou-sensei hadn't let me out of his sight, at first he'd taken time off to spent with me, but after a while he'd had to return to work and he'd started to either let me stay with Ibiki and Anko or taking me on his missions; he'd been worried at first, but once he realized that my arm was the only thing still off, which wasn't all that important as I could use one-handed signs, he calmed down and brought me along. One week after the break-in, after which we'd been sleeping at Ibiki's, we were sent to Suna, partly because there'd been rumors of Snakey looking for Kabuto and they wanted me out of the way, and partly because the Gokage had to meet up there and Otou-sensei and Ibiki had to be there; Otou-sensei, and Ibiki, were both against leaving me, that long, with Anko. Somehow, she managed to talk Tsunade into letting her come, so I'd still be seeing a lot to her.

Anyway, we went to Suna, where we were helping with setting things up for the meeting; apparently Tsunade had promised that the Bird would be there, as Otou-sensei had refused to send me of with the scrolls for the Gokage, so I had to be there in person instead...

I didn't want to be there, and Otou-sensei didn't want me to be there, but Tsunade explained that it was a special meeting; they were going to look into terms for a peace treaty, and not just between the five hidden Villages, but also the unofficial three: the Amekage of Amegakure, the Takikage of Takigakure and the Kusakage of Kusagakure. This I wouldn't have minded as much if it wasn't because I got to see a picture of the new kages and recognized the Amekage as the orange haired guy, who'd pushed me into a waterfall years ago...

He was part of that gang and had more likely than not been a part of the whole 'catch and/or kill me'-thing, that they'd tried not so long ago. And I really didn't feel like dealing with them right now...

But I had to, as the Raikage had refused to show up, unless I, or rather the Bird, was there, so I had to be there; it did however result in each kage bringing a party of 5, 6 if you included the kage. Our party was me, Otou-sensei, Anko, Ibiki and Shikaku, and Tsunade.

It was held in Suna for two reasons; one, to share the 'load' between the countries, and two, to keep the Raikage from disturbing the ANBU in his search for the Bird.

We spent the next week on preparing for the meeting, Otou-sensei and I were working on security, which Gaara had asked us to, though he didn't tell his own security people; we were supposed to make sure that nobody could slip through eventual holes in the security that his people stood for, apparently Gaara thought it would be a good idea to put the one, that usually breaks through security, in charge of security. Can't really fault him for that, besides it was fun to brainstorm with Otou-sensei; we were having a great time, it was almost as fun as breaking through other's security and it got my thoughts of off the gang coming.

Of course, I'd also informed everyone, Gaara and the rest of the Konoha party, of the Amekage being in the gang with the blue haired woman as they'd seemed like a team.

At the end of the week, several days before the meeting, we were happy about where we'd gotten the security team that Gaara'd gotten us, as we were supposed to be a part of the kage meeting, they were quickly becoming good enough that it'd actually be hard to break in; I kinda wanted to give it a go!

Eventually the day of the meeting came and we were testing the security one more time, before people began to arrive, once we had run the last few tests, Otou-sensei took me to grab a late breakfast, which we'd kinda delayed till after we'd checked. It was there that I saw them; the orange-haired guy was here, and he'd brought people from the gang as his party, one of which was Deidara.

"Otou-sensei? Can I harass Deidara till the meeting starts?" I quietly asked, nodding towards the group; Otou-sensei followed my eyes.

"Sure, but don't get caught." He chuckled and glanced at them again. "Only till the meeting starts."