I'll just tell Ibiki instead

//Author's note: 'I'm sorry... I'm late at updating, I know that, and I'm very sorry about it, but writer's block is a b*tch, who doesn't play fair. Part of being a b*tch, I guess. Anyway, I wanted some filler chapters before we move to the next part of the story, yet my mind didn't seem to agree; it didn't exactly help that the new year have been so busy... Oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope that you all had an amazing christmas and that the new year have been kind to you and your loved ones. Btw, the filler chapters have been cancelled, so that you guys can actually get chapters. I hope you enjoy this one.'//

Two weeks went by and I hadn't been on any missions in that time, but I had had a lot of fun with Ibiki, Anko, Otou-sensei and my team. It was kinda weird, but I guess that Otou-sensei was behind it, he hadn't been too happy with Tsunade when we came back from our last mission. Though I'm going back to doing missions now, Otou-sensei says that it'll only be a few around the village, but Tsunade said that she'd d*mn well be sending me on missions outside of the village if she wanted to. After she said that I was left alone in her office, while her and Otou-sensei went somewhere else to 'discuss' the subject some more; Otou-sensei seemed pleased with himself when they returned, while Tsunade seemed pissed.

Funny thing is that just before they came back I noted that the door of the grandfather clock moved on its own, I was just about to check it out when they entered the room. Doesn't really matter though, surely Tsunade, or the old man, would have noticed it already; it's probably just old anyway.

Oh well. I had my first mission in a while today (don't tell Otou-sensei; he hasn't allowed it); I was to pick up the village's guests and bring them to their hotel and then to the Hokage's office. Which was why I was running off to the gate, zigzagging through the many people who were out today; I wonder why so many people are on the streets... Oh whatever! I grinned at the people that I knew and, once I reached the gate (and jumped over it, instead of walking through it), made sure to jump as noisily as possible onto the table that the guards were sleeping on, they were completely oblivious to the fact that several people had been trying to wake them up, several important people; the Gokage (just so everybody knows, that means all the kages) to be exact, well except Tsunade, but she doesn't count since she lives here.

"Izumo! Kotetsu! You're being baaaaaaad!" I laughed as they jumped away from the table in fright, reaching for their weapons. "I wonder what Tsunade would say if I told her..."

"Iie!!! It was a onetime thing! It won't happen again!!! The-there is no reason to tell the Hokage...!" They both stammered, making me tilt my head.

"But that's the same thing that you told Otou-sensei and I last time we caught you sleeping on the job, but maybe you're right, I won't tell Tsunade." I grinned at them and made a movement for the Gokage and their bodyguards to enter through the gate, the guards oozed of relief, though they paled slightly when they saw the Gokage, only to turn completely white at my next words. "I'll just tell Ibiki instead."

I left them with those words and began leading the Gokage and their bodyguards to their hotel; most stores had cleaned up and repainted their signs these last few days, where it because of the Gokage coming? Doesn't really matter.

"Soooo, how was the trip?" I asked them as we walked down the street, the Gokage were weirdly quiet as they followed me. "Is something wrong?"

"Take us to the training grounds that the village's more stealthy ninjas use, there is somebody that I want to see if I can find." The Raikage ordered, making me turn to face him while I was walking, which had me walking backwards as I avoided all the people on the street.

"No can do, that wasn't part of my mission. Besides, you didn't ask nicely and I don't really wanna hang around you more than I have to, you're creepy." I giggled at his face when he heard what I said and ducked out of the way that a plate was swung, before smiling at Temari and Gaara. "How was the trip? Did the desert treat you nicely?"

"It sure did, sweetie." Temari smiled back at me, both of us were ignoring how Kurotsuchi, who had arrived with the Tsuchikage, were laughing.

Gaara nodded too and smiled softly at me, before he looked up as we arrived to the hotel, I showed them their rooms; Gaara was really nice and didn't leave me with the fuming Raikage, who was still mad at me for calling him creepy; apparently that hurt his pride or something. Kurotsuchi kept laughing, which only made his mood even sourer. My mission's going well, ain't it? -_-'

Finally, after several mean comments and sour looks, we made our way to the Hokage's office, where I just slammed the doors open and walked in, Tsunade hardly even blinked, though she did sigh and look up from her paperwork.

"Kiko, what would you have done if I had been in a meeting?" She asked annoyed and nodded at the people that slowly followed me inside.

"Nothing more than now, if you had been in a meeting you would have stopped speaking when the door swung open and so nobody would hear anything anyway, you're being weird... Anyway am I done with my mission yet?" I asked and tilted my head.

"Hai." Otou-sensei's voice said from behind me, making me look back and giggle when I noticed him standing in the door, looking mad.

He walked straight in, gave Tsunade an angry look, picked me up and proceeded to walk out of the door. He stopped at the other side of the door for about a second to tell Tsunade that they'd 'talk about this later', then he walked off with me hanging from his arm. I yelled a goodbye, but I'm not sure whether they heard it or not, then I looked up at Otou-sensei.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him, making him sigh.

"Iie, not you. I'm annoyed with Tsunade; one thing is that she send you out on missions without my agreement, a whole other thing is that I told her that I don't want you to be alone with them, yet she send you out alone to get them. I was worried, you know; I've been looking all over the village for you." He said as he smiled softly down to me.

"Huh? But Tsunade said that she'd figure something out to say to keep you from worrying."

"Hm? Well, apparently she decided that not telling me anything was better..." He hummed and put me down, though he took hold of my hand so that I wouldn't disappear in the crowd. "So did it go alright?"

"Hai, though I might have hurt the Raikage's emotions, he insists that it's his pride only though."