I got better.

The next few days were kinda awkward, the kages paid me more attention than ever before and Tsunade seemed to take offense to the fact that I let Sasori check my arm that day on the balcony without being fussy and uncooperative, which had Sasori smirking slightly and sending her discreet looks of victory, which then had Tsunade acting like a child; did everyone forget that I'm the youngest here?

Besides, Sasori was the one that fixed my arm, so why was it a problem that he got to check it?

And he'd never looked down at me, yelled at me, berated me, sent me on missions I'd rather not go to or forced me to be babysat by Ebisu, so really it was her own fault that I liked him more, right?

Either way she was being annoying, which only caused me to avoid being with her even more than usual, so what little I had allowed her to doctor me was on break till she stopped. Otou-sensei, surprisingly, didn't seem to mind Sasori all that much, though he didn't in particular like Deidara or any of the others.

He seemed to dislike the silver haired, swearing guy, though that was probably because of the language, though the way he had started to jump into every conversation around him, especially the ones Otou-sensei didn't want him in, might be a big part of it too.

Not everything was bad though; I mean, even if Kabuto had run away, he hadn't shown up here, and neither had Raven and Snakey; so that was a plus. And because of the sudden attention on me, and because of Kabuto, I got to spend most of my time with Anko, Ibiki and Otou-sensei; all three of them at once and if that wasn't a fun time I don't know what was.

The meetings took forever, it was so boring, but at least I didn't have to dress up as the bird anymore and Otou-sensei had gotten me a new sketch book, so I at least had something to do. Though eventually the meetings in Suna ended and we had to travel to Kumo as the Raikage was rather insistent on being the next to hold the meeting, which were apparently going to be held at each of the hidden villages, the bigger ones only, to share the load or something; people are strange sometimes, why couldn't they just finish talking?

I mean, how hard could it really be?

Do you want peace between our villages? Hai, I do, do you? Hai. Then let's have peace. There, done, peace between the villages. Why did they have to take that long to have this conversation?

I mean, fair, there was a lot of people that wasn't happy about it and some grey zones and stuff, but was there really this much stuff?

And now we had to go to Kumo with the Raikage, who had an annoying obsession with staring at me; was it really that much of a surprise that I'm the bird?

At least we got to go home for a bit, though only for a couple of days, and we still had to stay with Ibiki as the house was still being rebuild after the break in; the people doing the breaking had done a lot of it, especially when they couldn't get into my room and when I managed to slip by them, at least judging by the places that got damaged the most.

But Otou-sensei had seemed to get over it quickly, at least the damaged part; he still didn't like that somebody had broken in, but he was okay with the damages as it gave him, or both of us according to him, a chance to renovate, and he was talking about putting in more security measurements, which would be nice, I guess. Though I'd sort of love to have my room back.

It was nice to be home though; we ate lunch with Pinky and Naruto every day, trained with them a little every once in a while, and Otou-sensei had decided to spend the evenings training with me. He brought me to a secluded training ground, I'm pretty sure that it was one of the ANBU's, where we were practicing his lightning jutsu and even some hand-to-hand fighting; he was worried I'd get hurt if I couldn't fully control his lightning jutsu, which was fair, so we were practicing. It was fun though, and Otou-sensei seemed happy to teach me; I don't think he told Tsunade though; she was always annoyed that she didn't know where we were. And I know for a fact that Ibiki and Anko were covering for us.